Eevee's Birthday at Mars Bar!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FINE. MAYBE. If Glitch feels up to it after work. I must acquire his little riceburner for field trips, white lightning is not exactly a hybrid :p

Glitch is familiar with what I spin... he should feel up to it (LOL). May I suggest taking a disco nap before going out?

Hope to see both of you later.

(Skip City for one week and come try something new! Good times, good music and awesome mixes await!!!) Plus it's Eevee's B-day celebration!)

Plenty of new tracks tonight including exclusive remixes from Ivardensphere, Be My Enemy, Surgyn, Gothsicles and Suicide Commando...

and then some stuff from Monolith, BlakOpz and more.

plus a few other surprises that when you show up we'll let you all hear.

(yep, Industrial Wednesdays... debuting more new music than any other elektro-industrial club in Detroit. )

Plenty of new tracks tonight including exclusive remixes from Ivardensphere, Be My Enemy, Surgyn, Gothsicles and Suicide Commando...

and then some stuff from Monolith, BlakOpz and more.

plus a few other surprises that when you show up we'll let you all hear.

(yep, Industrial Wednesdays... debuting more new music than any other elektro-industrial club in Detroit. )

The only way you can put on some Monolith, is if one of us brings DDR :tongue:.

There is probaly a song called monolith on the game she s talking about, I highly doubt the noize band is on DDR

No, there's a song on my DDR by an industrial band named Monolith. They put it on there, and other industrialish stuff on the games after that, because they realize a lot of their playing demographic is cyber-industrial, rivethead, etc, kids. Had to figure it was the same guys, but with a name like Monolith, clearly it could have been any industrialish band so I may be wrong :tongue:.

I believe I still have my DDR mat stowed in the closet... I could bring it. ROFL.

I think because there are two of us, and two DJs, if we ruin Industrial Wednesday by taking it over with DDR (ruined for everyone who isn't us or Eevee that is), we would each be strangled.

I...I can wait to play until I get home...:unsure:.

VERY GOOD night. The strong storms didn't keep us from having a strong turnout! Thanks to so MANY people for coming out on a Wednesday.

Lots of laughter, lots of conversation, sarcasm, dancing, drinks , debuts (LOL) and more.

For those of you who read Rev Johns interview, the feedback and further discussion was good to hear.

Appreciate all the comments on the music./club all night and the inquiries into what we were playing (followed by a LOT of "can I borrow a pen to write that down!").

Playlist should be up soon so you all can investigate what was played.

How many of you are on Spotify? Have an idea that could be executed very well via Spotify if enough people are on there...

Looking forward to next week and we hope to see you.

It was a great night! I had fun tricking Chern before arriving. :p

Great music and great times, as always.

I wish more people could make it out to these events!

We had one night recently where we asked ourselves "Where is everyone?", but other than that we maintain a really good following of devoted attendees every Wednesday.

Always look forward to seeing new faces and regulars obviously.

Plans are afoot to take over a weekend location shortly.