Two things...

Paper Hearts

Someone will have to be holding my other hand and I'll need two more people, one for each leg.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lol, that would be quite a site. though I've heard a head piercing isn't so bad really, it's mostly just spongy material, aside from the nerves. although... i'm not sure if they do that flacid or hard. when I got my clit done, i had to have it fully aroused, so that may be an issue. hermm....

as for the tongue, i agree the innitial pain is nothing. the best advice is to eat beforehand (not overeat, just enough so you don't pass out or anything from shock, the tongue IS the second strongest muscle in the body.) and yes, lots of ice. i had swelling for about five days, then mild irritation for another week. icy pops were my friend. I kept a box in the biology room freezer at my high school. :grin the most annoying part was using mouthwash pretty much every hour, plus after drinking/eating anything other than water, or after putting anything in your mouth. and no heavy kissing or otherwise using your tongue for about a month. the idea is to avoid other peoples body fluids so you don't get any odd germs into your mouth.

Sometimes, i get mild irritation on the roof of my mouth (i've had mine for about five years now) but i just take it out for a day, and everything's fine then. that's about the long and short of it, from my perspective.

the idea is to avoid other peoples body fluids so you don't get any odd germs into your mouth. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

...and at the end of each round, the person with the least amount of foriegn juices in their oral entrance, wins!

-I don't know about this-I tell you i'm thinking of getting my tounge done and two of you are like "You want to get your tounge pierced? No, get a spike through your bell-end, man!"

Oh, I suppose that I really am a bit reserved...lol

I can still remember back in the day when i got my tongue done, it was at a tattoo parlor place in monroe and a friend of mine was with me, (which he drove me there that is) the peircer took me into a small room and had me sit on top of the table. He told me to open wide and dried my tongue off with some sort of cotton, then attatched those huge clamp's on my tongue really tight, he asked me if I was ready I said yes and he brought out the needle and placed it on top of my tongue, he started counting down from 3 and once he got to one he shoved the needle right through and that was it, barely no pain er whutsoever, of course my whole face turned extremely white for some reason.

...and at the end of each round, the person with the least amount of foriegn juices in their oral entrance, wins!

-I don't know about this-I tell you i'm thinking of getting my tounge done and two of you are like "You want to get your tounge pierced? No, get a spike through your bell-end, man!"

Oh, I suppose that I really am a bit reserved...lol

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

meh... I just think so many people have their tongues pierced nowadays. Of course, it's much more socially acceptable to show off a tongue than your special member, but just not as stunning to look at.

meh... I just think so many people have their tongues pierced nowadays.  Of course, it's much more socially acceptable to show off a tongue than your special member, but just not as stunning to look at.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So what you want from me is that i'm as stunning as possible?

Awwww, I'll be your mommy.  I am not at all Squimish....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you'd have to not be squimish to be my acting mother-

Ouch.  And I don't even have a penis.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I meant my other head...ouch, i wonder if anyone's ever been shot in their penis head with a bow and arrow...jesus, that'd be just devastating, i bet.

Archived