Two things...

Paper Hearts

it wil be around 40.00 ( well when I got it done it was 40.00 and its just like a hard pinch ) u can only have a bar first noithing special till after the tounge heals and relises that there is somthing there..then later on u can change the ball or what not

hrmm I can copy it for you if u want ..?

I saw two men under the age of 17 get this done. One was like 13 and the other 16. The 13 yr old and his mom (ok I thought that was a strange family bonding experience too but...to each their own) got it done first and they were fine. Maybe she raised him tough? And is tough herself? Maybe pain tolerence is hereditary somewhat....anyway, this 16 yr old goes and turns all green and almost passed out. My freind said it wasnt the piercing but the think they hold your toungue with that hurt. And he accidently chomped on it or somthing and chipped his tooth and had to take it out. But I love them. On other people. LOL

Firstly, how bad is it to get your tounge pierced and last, can someone burn me Depeche Mode's A Broken Frame, because i need it with me all the time, but only have it on vinyl

$$??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Guest MsMaldoror

Having the actual piercing done does not hurt much at all. But, the healing process can be painful. My tongue swelled A LOT, even though I took lots of Advil and sucked on plenty of ice. Plus, you can't eat things like cheese and bread or drink beer or wine (basically anything with live yeast cultures in it) for a couple of weeks. Otherwise, you could get a yeast infection in your mouth, which I'm sure is not pleasant. But, if you can handle that, then I think the piercing is worth it. It's a fun and sensual piercing.

Yeah? Thanks. So no beer or wine? I might be able to handle it, i don't talk much anyway, so the swollen toungue thing's not a real huge issue (i don't think). I want it because i can't get any more tattoos (i have 2) (I'm allergic to the ink if it's in my skin so it takes months to heal when i get one) and i've been wanting to do something fun like that again for a while...

Archived