Internet and Chat line dating

My best freind is kinda MIA. She went to go meet a guy over a week ago in another state that she has only chatted with. She would never miss her work like this. I am worried sick...here is the bad part.

We have no phone number, adress.....I don't even have the guys name or where he works.

So if you insist on meeting people online or over chat rooms do so in public and leave a number and where you will be with someone.

I have a freind I can trust for this who is reliable and caring. He would leave work to come get me if I were in trouble.

LEAVE A PHONE NUMBER DESCRIPTION AND ADRESS with someone, what time you expect to be back ect.

This is the 4th day and at the risk of making her custody battle harder I am going to have to contact her family now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, who knows whats going on there...she could either be having a great time or end up dead in a ditch somewhere. By not giving anyone any indication or contact info she certainly is rolling the dice and making it all the easier for some would-be screw ball.

This is the 4th day and at the risk of making her custody battle harder I am going to have to contact her family now.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow she has a thing with a kid going on and she just did not let any one know anything? Kinda irresposiable if ya ask me and would make me wonder if she was fit to have custody. I know that sounds harsh but it is my first reaction with out kowing all the details.

Now being that i cant just think some one would just run off knowing they have responsiblilites like children. I would use extream caution about who in the family you contact about this. I would not want to, as a friend, make anything harder for her when she returns.

It is a hrd thing to balance worry about her safty and worry about long term issues providing she is safe.

lilith

I hope you hear from her - well adleast try to get her family to give you access to her computer - who knows.. she might have saved the info on an old conversation or email if she even saves those.. She really should have left something for you guys to know where she was going to be. From my own experiences, I've meet friends and others from online and I always left numbers and addresses - Even places we were planning on going to~ You can never be too safe. I hope that she's alright. If you don't find out anything - I'd call it in.

I almost adopted her kid once but my kids didn't want it. They didn't get along. I think she just needed attention and she woulda been fine now. The kid is with an alcoholic dad, her mom is too um slutty? There is no one else to take her. She is on 3 med for nuttyness at 12. Kinda sad. Anti depresseants and anti phychotic medication and tranquilizers at certain times.

Wow she has a thing with a kid going on and she just did not let any one know anything? Kinda irresposiable if ya ask me and would make me wonder if she was fit to  have custody. I know that sounds harsh but it is my first reaction with out kowing all the details. 

Now being that i cant just think some one would  just run off knowing they have responsiblilites like children. I would use extream caution about who in the family you contact about this. I would not want to, as a friend, make anything harder for her when she returns.

It is a hrd thing to balance worry about her safty and worry about long term issues providing she is safe.

lilith

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• 2 weeks later...

I almost adopted her kid once but my kids didn't want it.  They didn't get along.  I think she just needed attention and she woulda been fine now.  The kid is with an alcoholic dad, her mom is too um slutty?  There is no one else to take her.  She is on 3 med for nuttyness at 12.  Kinda sad.  Anti depresseants and anti phychotic medication and tranquilizers at certain times.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think I know them I know alot of folks in that same description :fear

Archived