Goths Over 35....

Brenda Starrr

I just remembered this story.

About 3 years ago my mother and I went to pick Aymee up from school. At that time she was going to a VERY small christian school. My mom was going in to look at the school and see her room and all that grandma stuff. WE were waiting outside of her classroom and the pastors wife walked past (we didn't go to the church that the school was affiliated with). She walked up to me and thought that my mom and I were looking at the school for me!!! She thought I was a teenager!!!!!!

Lol that's funny GM..

Yeah my parents tell me all the time I'll supposedly grow out of this "look".. If only they understood it's not a look, it's just me.. Damn right I'll still be looking like a freak @ 35. Just with nicer clothes.

I mean whats so special about over 35?

The mile stone ages are 1, 5, 10, 13, 16, 18, 21, 30, 50, 62, 90 and every year beyond.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What happened to 19? One of the best bonding experiences I've ever had with my little sister was taking her to Canada for her 19th birthday. I even got to explain how to properly drink a Jager-Bomb... :happy:

P.S.- I think it's the fact that once you hit thirty-five, it's then that you realize that forty is only a few years away.

I'll be 37 in October!

I have to say that my 30s have been the best years of my life so far.

Little turning 30 story here........A couple of years ago some friends and I were in a bar celebrating a new 30 year old. This older lady there gave us these words of wisdom which I still love to this day...."In your 20s you get your game pieces, in your 30s you learn how to play."

Oh, ain't that been the truth :devil

I'll be 37 in October!

I have to say that my 30s have been the best years of my life so far.

Little turning 30 story here........A couple of years ago some friends and I were in a bar celebrating a new 30 year old.  This older lady there gave us these words of wisdom which I still love to this day...."In your 20s you get your game pieces, in your 30s you learn how to play."

Oh, ain't that been the truth :devil

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's awesome! Somebody should put that on a plaque or a coffee mug or something...

Archived