cheesecake-filled pancakes

I have several reactions:

1) Right, cuz we're not fat enough as it is. What is wrong with this country??

2) While I love cheesecake AND pancakes, I think the combo sounds :yucky: . Mushy.

3) IF I'm going to subject my gut/thighs to cheesecake, you damn well bet it's going to be GOOD cheesecake. I doubt this "cheesecake filling" fits that bill.

4) Promo pictures of food from IHOP does not = what comes to your table... sadly.*

*Does not stop me from eating there, however. :stuart:

I have several reactions:

1) Right, cuz we're not fat enough as it is. What is wrong with this country??

2) While I love cheesecake AND pancakes, I think the combo sounds :yucky: . Mushy.

3) IF I'm going to subject my gut/thighs to cheesecake, you damn well bet it's going to be GOOD cheesecake. I doubt this "cheesecake filling" fits that bill.

4) Promo pictures of food from IHOP does not = what comes to your table... sadly.*

*Does not stop me from eating there, however. :stuart:

Get outta my head!

hermmmm altho it does sound tasty maybe the government should ban stuff like this cause well you know for

1: not like we all arnt fat enough, and being obesse and over weight does up your chances of developing the worlds number one killer Heart Disease.

2: And seriously 1250 calories.... thats almost what you are suposed to eat in a day.. O.o

Sorry in a sarcastic mood :/

hermmmm altho it does sound tasty maybe the government should ban stuff like this cause well you know for

1: not like we all arnt fat enough, and being obesse and over weight does up your chances of developing the worlds number one killer Heart Disease.

2: And seriously 1250 calories.... thats almost what you are suposed to eat in a day.. O.o

Hehe I almost took you completely seriously there till I saw the sarcastic mood remark lol. It's not so much what you eat it's how much you are willing to work out that is going to decide how fat anyone is

GOD DAMN IT!!! Now that you said it... it will happen...

Sounds yummy to me and who cares if its unhealth. Once in awhile is fine and just hit the gym or whatever a bit harder that day.

Well, I'm pretty sure this slop is loaded with bad-for-you-things above and beyond fat or caloric count. It better be worth it for me to abuse my cells that way (I deem McDonald's fries occasionally worthy, for example.)

But, to each their own. :welcome:

Isnt that always the case?

I have a friend whose mother makes her living taking those pics. It's crazy just how much non-food is in them (Elmer's glue instead of milk, etc)... kinda funny!

I am sad to lose my post-count of 42. Sniff.

Guest Megalicious

They don't even seem appetizing to me...

Agreed, and this is coming from the "craving everything under the sun" 8.6 months pregnant lady......

Cheesecake = Awesome

Pancakes= Awesome

Cheesecake + Pancakes..... :ralph

• 2 weeks later...