Masque Era SAT 4/24 Leland Ballroom

REVMasqueEra4x6aWEB.gifMasqueEra4x6bWEB.gif

The Collective and Leland City Club cordially invite you to attend MASQUE ERA

April twenty-forth at ten o'clock post meridiem in the Leland Grand Ballroom

PULSE STATE, SERVITOR SANCTUM 7, and FUNCTION 13 will play live. In between sets, all the way from Bowling Green, Ohio THE FREQUENCY MUTINEERS will spin some of the best industrial dance to keep you moving. With special guest Master of Ceremonies, WOLFMAN MAC of Chiller Drive-In.

Ages eighteen and up

$5 at the City Club door gains you access to this special event.

Enter through the doorway just past the restrooms.

Masquerade dress encouraged and masks of any sort strongly encouraged, but not required.

Also, during the Frequency Mutineers sets, I'll be hanging out and snapping shots of patrons in their masks, masquerade costumes and club clothes. Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Edited by lexmachine

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wont be attending, but I hope more people actually do the masquerade thing as apposed to the last time they tried it there. last time there was a masquerade event, like 6-10 people including me and the girl i was dating at the time, were the only ones in masks...

Tear it up Servitor Sanctum!

Think I may come out for this... considering I'm on the bill :D

Are you gonna play that AWESOME new industrial song?? I love it SO much!!!!! XDXDXDXDXD

EDIT: Shiiiiit I can't figure out how to delete this post...um...I'm not Riku. XD Fuck..

Edited by Riku Namako

OMG I found a few awsome masks for the masquarade. One is a bit pricey tho $250 for the jareth goblin king mask! I would love to buy it but then what garentee do i have getting a ride to this thing anyways lol. Well anyways I am looking for a date to it. Maybe a handsom single guy? Gonna be saving up money to go to Whitby England or goth cruise as well. I need to travel and meet more people in the scene. Mainly get the heck out of Algonac!

• 2 weeks later...

This is this Saturday! If you're coming out for the DGN night anyway, be sure to drop into the ballroom [just past the restrooms, normally off limits] and check out some awesome local industrial acts, out of state DJs, and of course get in front of my camera during the DJ sets so that you have something new to post in the pictures threads :p

This event does NOT cost anything extra. If you're in the club you can come and go as you please at no additional charge, so come party with us.

Masks of any sort and masquerade dress encouraged, but as always feel free to come as you are.

We look forward to seeing you there!

I'm hoping to be able to make it after Motor City Nightmares stuff. (fingers crossed)

edited to add: I was just thinking I really need to go dancing. It's been a long time. Sounds like there is a good chance for some tunes there I might actually want to dance to.

Edited by Ice Queen

Nicole and me will be there, probably. But I have no mask... :confused:

As Kat mentioned Showtime Clothing has masks, as does any costume store. And if you really can't find/afford anything a cheapo $2 plastic/satin domino or mardi gras mask from a party city/party supply works just dandy. Or you could paint a mask on with make-up you already have!

And really, don't fret if you have no mask, it's just more fun the more of us play along. I know I'll be wearing mine.

As Kat mentioned Showtime Clothing has masks, as does any costume store. And if you really can't find/afford anything a cheapo $2 plastic/satin domino or mardi gras mask from a party city/party supply works just dandy. Or you could paint a mask on with make-up you already have!

And really, don't fret if you have no mask, it's just more fun the more of us play along. I know I'll be wearing mine.

Yeah, it will definitely be more fun with a mask.

I didn't even think about painting one on..hmm