Masque Era SAT 4/24 Leland Ballroom

I may have a date as well. Hes a gorgeous guy and he wants a goth makeover. If he gets his debit card replaced on time we will be doing some last minute shopping and I will be helping him transform into a glorious goth! See theres people out there needing a fairy gothmother to get them to the ball! lol. I hope we sort this out. He may even be joining me for MANFAST I warned him though I am in it to win it! I might not be camping in a tent but roughing it in a teepee or manmade shelter. I been practicing being a man since i was a girl lol. I was a hard core tom boy. Well hope to see you all at the ball with my friend. This will be his first time if we go. Woo hoo I seducing someone to the dark side do we have any cookies left?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could only find one of my own masks so I'm making one for Riku now.

Last minute shoppers, if you need a mask, I can make you one for the low low price of 1 drink! XD

It's just simple and made out of a single layer of PVC with ribbon ties, nothing fancy. ;) Also not sure exactly what time I'll get there, so... but anyway, just saying, if you want one let me know! I have black, white, and red. :)

XDXD

Well.... Had I known this was to be the crowning event of the season, I'd've come prepared. But lo, I came out on a whim and I'm veery glad I did so....

I had a blast, for the short period of time I was able to stay. I think I recognized some of you from on here, but alas, my timidity got the best of me and I, once again, spent the night ambling around and dancing myself senseless{in between people watching... ^_^ Some of you were QUITE entertaining!}. ^_^ If anyone is curious, there was no mask and I was wearing an oddly patterned white,black and pink top and danced the last hour or so before I left with a white ribbon and my hair running askew. :happydance I apologize if I bumped into any of you out on the floor or elsewhere tonight... I tend to zone on occassion. *.* The bands were decent enough, from what I caught of them...

And thank you, Lex, for NOT taking any photos of me... Wasn't in the right mood for it and I greatly appreciate it.

Thanks again to everyone that came out to support the local bands: Pulse State, Servitor Sanctum 7, and Function 13, and of course our friends from Bowling Green: Frequency Mutineers. Everyone had a great time and we hope to see you again in the future. A few things: Don't forget to check out Function 13's new album "Prostitute". If you would like to check out another great goth/industrial venue and scene, go down to Bowling Green, Ohio on Wednesday nights to Uptown and Starbar . Also, if you want to get involved with what the Collective as a band, DJ, or just want to help support the local scene, email me for more info. We now have over 100 members and are planning events for the summer. Next month May, we will be doing a special Anime themed party around the same time as DEMF with musical performances by Division X. In June, we will host a Superheroes vs. Supervillians party with 2 bands which I haven't picked yet and of course probably a local DJ or 2. Thanks again and see you soon!

I'm sore today from all that jumping and writhing about :)

Thanks to all who came and saw Pulse State, Function13 and Servitor Sanctum 7 in the ballroom! It was a blast. Also I have to give some shouts to the Frequency Mutineers crew from Bowling Green. The music between live bands was great!

Edited by Pulse State

Caught a bit of Function13 prior to DJ'ing in the main room. Great stuff as usual. Pick up that "Prostitute" single people because the music is really good and the artwork is really neat ;)

Missed Pulsestate because he went on at the same time I started my DJ shift. Have caught their performance many times before and will certainly catch them next time.

Caught a few songs from Servitor and of course love the energy, aggression, and primal nature of the music - This Morn Omina better watch out!

Props to the Collective for working on this event.

Edited by DJ Saint