Official DGN Manfast (DGN Camping) Registration

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and btw, for anyone that is confused by what I mean when I say "I updated the roster": It is ALWAYS going to be the second post on the first page and is re-timestamped everytime I change it, even a little.

I was going to REPOST a new roster EVERYTIME...but that would be a LOT on my part, and I think that some of you would get confused having to sift post after post for the most newly updated list.

SO...FIRST page. This is for your benefit for several reasons: You can scout out who else wants a lot/tent mate, you can make sure you're in the "paid" category if you indeed DID pay me, you can get excited over how many people are signing up for this! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Just so you all know.

Oh and btw, for anyone that is confused by what I mean when I say "I updated the roster": It is ALWAYS going to be the second post on the first page and is re-timestamped everytime I change it, even a little.

I was going to REPOST a new roster EVERYTIME...but that would be a LOT on my part, and I think that some of you would get confused having to sift post after post for the most newly updated list.

SO...FIRST page. This is for your benefit for several reasons: You can scout out who else wants a lot/tent mate, you can make sure you're in the "paid" category if you indeed DID pay me, you can get excited over how many people are signing up for this! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Just so you all know.

Just so you all know.

Well, now you tell me.... Hence the confusion post from ealier this week.. =P NO MORE CONFUSING TEH POM! Joy!! ^_^ Is it July yet?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Updated the roster to reflect that Nightgaunt and Tszura are guests number 22 and 23 :jamin . That does not include a visit from one of our awesome superstar resident DJs :peanutbutterjellytime:.

With the people who AREN'T confirmed but most likely going...I believe our total is 35? For those people: WTF are you waiting for? PM MEH! :tongue: (I kid, you've got ample time...it's only April, I'm just overly excited :blushing:)

Roster is updated, added Engine and AmieLamie to Raev and Siren's lot :peanutbutterjellytime:. With the addition of those two we've got TWENTY-FIVE paid up and going with an extra ELEVEN people who are either most likely going or haven't paid yet :jamin.

That means we just violated 25% of this group lot's capacity...FUCK YEAH! Keep 'em coming! This event is getting bigger than I ever thought :thumbsup:.

Roster is updated, added Engine and AmieLamie to Raev and Siren's lot :peanutbutterjellytime:. With the addition of those two we've got TWENTY-FIVE paid up and going with an extra ELEVEN people who are either most likely going or haven't paid yet :jamin.

That means we just violated 25% of this group lot's capacity...FUCK YEAH! Keep 'em coming! This event is getting bigger than I ever thought :thumbsup:.

Roster is updated, added Engine and AmieLamie to Raev and Siren's lot :peanutbutterjellytime: . With the addition of those two we've got TWENTY-FIVE paid up and going with an extra ELEVEN people who are either most likely going or haven't paid yet :jamin .

That means we just violated 25% of this group lot's capacity...FUCK YEAH! Keep 'em coming! This event is getting bigger than I ever thought :thumbsup: .

I am too, I want to know now EVERYONE that is going.

Well as soon as I get an invoice I will be paying as I gots my moola. Now to get equipped for this thing clothing wise. Not sure on a lot mate yet someone asked but I never heard back. So if theres still an empty spot to fill lets hope a very handsom guy decides to fill it lol. :stuart::devil:

Still looking for a date to the masquarade too!

Roster has been updated!

And BlackJack, that video was epic win. There's a lot of pics in there that I either didn't see or forgot about.

Roster has been updated!

And BlackJack, that video was epic win. There's a lot of pics in there that I either didn't see or forgot about.

:jamin

If I start to eat meat again before MANFAST, I'll request to have my status changed to contestant.

It would be a losing battle right now, because even though I've hung from hooks, I'm also a bit of a veg head which would pretty much equal -10,000 points in the competition right off the bat. Taking command of a nice big piece of juicy fish just doesn't have the same effect as doing the same for the slaying treasures of a cow, deer, or pig, lol.

:jamin

If I start to eat meat again before MANFAST, I'll request to have my status changed to contestant.

It would be a losing battle right now, because even though I've hung from hooks, I'm also a bit of a veg head which would pretty much equal -10,000 points in the competition right off the bat. Taking command of a nice big piece of juicy fish just doesn't have the same effect as doing the same for the slaying treasures of a cow, deer, or pig, lol.

Fish eating is equal to meat eating IF you catch the fish yourself.

Fish eating is equal to meat eating IF you catch the fish yourself.

Maybe instead of a tent I will do the survivor man thing and make my own shelter! Rough it on a pile of leaves and grass. smear mud on my face to protect against bug bites. Show you how to really rough it MAN style. Yeah maybe I will make a teepee like I did when I was a kid. I got that native american blood in me Cherakowa Tribe! I also got my coon skin cap! OOOwwaaaa Im ready to bring out the man in me

Guest Megalicious

I am dragging Troy - it has already been argued LOL.

Just trying to decided if I want to stay a night.

It will not be like last year, I WILL get there at a DECENT hour lol instead of midnight thehehhehe. (Last year was under different circumstances).

Will Meg and Troy visit, or will Meg and Troy CAMP? That is the question..... :p

It will not be like last year, I WILL get there at a DECENT hour lol instead of midnight thehehhehe. (Last year was under different circumstances).

Will Meg and Troy visit, or will Meg and Troy CAMP? That is the question..... :p

Meg and Troy will CAMP!

Guest Megalicious

I want to go. :) I will be taking a long vacation elsewhere this summer but should be back in time for manfast. :)

YOU MUST GO. I haven't see you forever (or anyone for that matter because of school). I MISS YOU =P

I'VE NEVER MET YOU.

I'm excited. :yes

That also means putting the worms on the hooks!!Dont be a wussy and grab a big slimey nightcrawler from under a rock or log and impale it on a hook a few times while it squirms around in its death throes. Arrrrrr!

I buy mine from the store, but fair enough! Pulling them out from under rocks is more manly I suppose.

I buy mine from the store, but fair enough! Pulling them out from under rocks is more manly I suppose.
Edited by Chernobyl

Aw. Sir Christopher will definitely make an appearance then. :)

You're going or I'm revoking your right to watch anime in the state of Michigan! :tongue: FIIIINE. I can't actually do that, nor would I. You should still go though, wtf! It's bad enough you haven't been out for a visit to my house in a few months *shakes fist*

You're going or I'm revoking your right to watch anime in the state of Michigan! :tongue: FIIIINE. I can't actually do that, nor would I. You should still go though, wtf! It's bad enough you haven't been out for a visit to my house in a few months *shakes fist*