Official DGN Manfast (DGN Camping) Registration

It's so CLOSE I can practically taste beer and bacon!

For anyone who has a job and is scheduled to go to there tomorrow: It will be the longest and most pointless eight hours of work in your life. Have a good day :happy:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's so CLOSE I can practically taste beer and bacon!

For anyone who has a job and is scheduled to go to there tomorrow: It will be the longest and most pointless eight hours of work in your life. Have a good day :happy:

:verymad: curses

There is one day, thirteen hours, and thirty-four minutes until MANFAST! :peanutbutterjellytime:

I'm overly excited as all of you can tell :whistle:.

There is one day, thirteen hours, and thirty-four minutes until MANFAST! :peanutbutterjellytime:

I'm overly excited as all of you can tell :whistle:.

I'M SO EXCITED! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I have to be at work around 6:30 PM until 2:00 AM! Ugh!

Here's to hoping I make some monaaaaay! But either way, I AT LEAST have enough to cover the weekend expenses! YAY!

I WILL BE BRINGING LOTS OF BOOZE!

Well, how much is 'lots' at Manfast? xD haha!

Have fun and ,how we say in Germany, just drink a beer for me as well.

Since Germans and German beer are the epitomy of manliness, for you mein Freunde, I'll have five :cheers::tongue:. One year you'll have to come back and go to this, it seems to be getting bigger and better every year!

I'M SO EXCITED! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

I have to be at work around 6:30 PM until 2:00 AM! Ugh!

Here's to hoping I make some monaaaaay! But either way, I AT LEAST have enough to cover the weekend expenses! YAY!

I WILL BE BRINGING LOTS OF BOOZE!

Well, how much is 'lots' at Manfast? xD haha!

There is no "lots" at MANFAST! That's the whole point of the event! People will be so inebriated and full that around 2pm we'll have to take a siesta just to get it out of our system.

That said, for the first time in MANFAST history: NO PREDICTED CHANCE OF INCLIMATE WEATHER! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Friday - Mostly Cloudy, 10% chance of rain.

Saturday - Mostly Sunny, 10% chance of rain.

Sunday - Partly Cloudy, 20% chance of rain.

BONERIFIC!!!!11!!!1 :peanutbutterjellytime:

Any last minute emergencies - call my cell! EVERYONE HAS MY NUMBER! MAKE SURE YOU HAVE MY NUMBER SAVED INTO YOUR PHONE FOR TOMORROW!!!

Okay, so its official. Nightgaunt and I will be there early Saturday, staying all day, and then leaving late Saturday night.... Oh, and I have to work Sunday, which sucks ass, but we have to do what we have to do, right?

Lot 8 is going to be lonely tonight. I have to work 'til 11pm and rather than drive out really late tonight, Calix and I will just come up early Saturday morning. But, we will be staying Saturday night and leaving Sunday.