Official DGN Manfast (DGN Camping) Registration

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally, they were predicting 80% chance of Isolated Storms Friday, 60% of Scattered Thunderstorms Saturday, and a 40% chance of rain on Sunday.

BUT...it looks like all that stuff has been pushed back and now there is a 40% chance of Scattered Storms on Friday, 20% chance of sprinkles Saturday, and a 0% chance of precipitation on Sunday!

Looks like this will be the first MANFAST ever where it's not going to soak us!

Originally, they were predicting 80% chance of Isolated Storms Friday, 60% of Scattered Thunderstorms Saturday, and a 40% chance of rain on Sunday.

BUT...it looks like all that stuff has been pushed back and now there is a 40% chance of Scattered Storms on Friday, 20% chance of sprinkles Saturday, and a 0% chance of precipitation on Sunday!

Looks like this will be the first MANFAST ever where it's not going to soak us!

I thought that there was only 1 manfast before this one...

Also, I might not be able to make my guest appearance, as I might be in Chicago with a friend.

I thought that there was only 1 manfast before this one...

Also, I might not be able to make my guest appearance, as I might be in Chicago with a friend.

Awww...crappy :( And this is the third DGN Camping Trip, the MANFAST term was coined the first year and the event name changed the second year.

Meh, its probably for the best, im not an outside person, nor a very social one either.

I know these things, lol

And trust me...if/when I show...I'm probably going to be reeeeally quiet. Especially because I'll most likely be alone.

I know these things, lol

And trust me...if/when I show...I'm probably going to be reeeeally quiet. Especially because I'll most likely be alone.

You're a dork :tongue:. We'll all be out there.

So yeap, you're hanging out with us the whole time. It will rule.

:laugh:

I still have to figure out my schedule. I work till 10 on Friday and have Saturday off but I have this Q-bash thing to go to that day also (I will seriously get beaten if I don't show up). And I don't know my Sunday schedule yet. Hmmm

Registration is now closed! We have 31 people confirmed! See you all in a few days.

I also sent out a PM (or actually am in the process of it)...READ IT! Very important!

I remind everyone that visitors should come somewhat early in the day as they are not allowed to stay all night. On the same token, if you bring someone who is not on the roster (as it is now being finalized), with the intent of them staying...it will not happen! They can come to visit but come late-night they cannot crash out in someone's tent and cause there to be extra people on your lot! If I find someone trying to sneak someone overnight or some stupid bull like that, that person may not be allowed back.

ATTENTION

We have a DGN member who is registered and paid up to go but lives in the Algonac area and needs transportation. This person is willing to sufficiently compensate for gas. Anyone helping out with this would be absolutely cool! PM me if you would like to help out.

The roster is FINALIZED! We have a whopping 34 people going...holy hell! There will be 16 MANTESTANTS and 18 Spectators (unless people change their minds, you are able to switch from one to the other up until you arrive).

FINALIZED Roster as of 11:01pm, July 5th.

Those who are 100% paid-up and going:

Lot 1

Chernobyl (KING of MANFAST)

Pestilence (KING of MANFAST)

Timata (MANTESTANT)

Achilles (MANTESTANT)

Lot 2

Black Jack (MANTESTANT)

Enishi (MANTESTANT)

Garbeldena (Spectator)

Girlfriend (Spectator)

Lot 3

the eternal (Reigning MANPION...step up to his MASCULINITY if you DARE)

bean (MANTESTANT! Eff yeah!)

Prick (MANTESTANT)

MzMeowMix

Lot 4

LillyLu29 (Spectator)

Darkmatter (Spectator)

Slogo (Spectator)

Jessica Effin' Rockzorz (Spectator)

Lot 5

Iris (MANTESTANT)

Faith Evermound (Spectator)

Sglgothmom (Spectator)

Brian (Spectator)

Lot 6

Raev (MANTESTANT)

*Siren* (MANTESTANT)

Engine (MANTESTANT)

Lot 7

Peelingchrome (spectator)

Andy (spectator)

Matt (spectator)

Lot 8

Nightgaunt (MANTESTANT)

Tszura (Spectator)

Spook (MANTESTANT)

Taysteewonderbunny (MANTESTANT)

Lot 9

The Fairy Gothmother (MANTESTANT)

KatRN05 (MANTESTANT)

Michi (Spectator)

kat (Spectator)

Running total is: 34

People Who May be Dropping in to Visit Stay:

DJ Nocker

Megalicious

Troy Spiral :peanutbutterjellytime:

Xilla Toxic and her crew

Shaun

Reaper

Eevee

StrayBullet42

Registration is closed! See you all in a few days! :peanutbutterjellytime:

Okay, so its official. Nightgaunt and I will be there early Saturday, staying all day, and then leaving late Saturday night. The people in my family who used to live like Grizzly Adams apparently have gone soft and don't have anymore of their camping equipment. Its not in our budget to go buy stuff right now, and we have the little one anyway who won't be going to grandma's until Friday night. Oh, and I have to work Sunday, which sucks ass, but we have to do what we have to do, right?

We're looking forward to seeing everyone!

And I will be doing something very special for myself at Manfast that I wanted to celebrate with everyone going. I will be shedding my veggie skin again, and eat meat for the first time in years! Ooooooooo, I have been holding off on this because I wanted to make it good! Maybe I'll go blindfolded, and have someone surprise me. I know that sounds really dirty, but its not meant to be, lol. :whip

Manfast........here we come!!!!

:jamin:peanutbutterjellytime:

Okay, so its official. Nightgaunt and I will be there early Saturday, staying all day, and then leaving late Saturday night. The people in my family who used to live like Grizzly Adams apparently have gone soft and don't have anymore of their camping equipment. Its not in our budget to go buy stuff right now, and we have the little one anyway who won't be going to grandma's until Friday night. Oh, and I have to work Sunday, which sucks ass, but we have to do what we have to do, right?

We're looking forward to seeing everyone!

And I will be doing something very special for myself at Manfast that I wanted to celebrate with everyone going. I will be shedding my veggie skin again, and eat meat for the first time in years! Ooooooooo, I have been holding off on this because I wanted to make it good! Maybe I'll go blindfolded, and have someone surprise me. I know that sounds really dirty, but its not meant to be, lol. :whip

Manfast........here we come!!!!

:jamin:peanutbutterjellytime:

Don't go nuts with the meat at first. When I went back to eating meat after years of not eating it, it seriously messed with my body for a few months. :)

Yeah, I'll definitely have to watch it, because I have been known to go overboard, lol.

Like my three drink rule at CC, I think I will need to make sure that I don't eat any more than two different types of meat, and very small portions at that.

If you see me going feral, however, please help me! lol

**wishes there was a zombie emoticon!**

Can't wait to see you guys!

The color on the front cover of the MANPHLET makes it look awesome. And yes, I'm printing them off very last minute; I haven't even packed yet.

WELL...actually I may have to make the color copies a limited edition because I think I'm running out of colored ink :X

Edited by Chernobyl