...no comment...

phee

As sad as it is. If this magazine is in fact true I'm glad they are sticking with what they love. I think its so sad to see older people "grow out" of styles. it seems so many people change when they get that old because they think they have to saying "that's only for the young". Its always going to be for the young if people don't stick with what they love and continue with it.

As sad as it is. If this magazine is in fact true I'm glad they are sticking with what they love. I think its so sad to see older people "grow out" of styles. it seems so many people change when they get that old because they think they have to saying "that's only for the young". Its always going to be for the young if people don't stick with what they love and continue with it.

The magazine is an image from "The Onion"....

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am sorry to say I am 'growing out' of the style

tired of being called a satanist...asked why I dress 16 ect ect.

However since I have changed I find myself dressing a bit raverish (musta been all that e I did in the millinium)X.gif

Oh the COLORS!! I can't get enough of them....00000Hanimier.gif

Edited by Homicidalheathen

I HATE when people think you can't dress a certain way cause you're past a certian age. I NEVER let peole get to me and chage me. If I wanna change my style it'll be cause I wanna do it...not cause middle America says I'm too old to dress goth, emo or whatever my style is. F*ck them.

LOL I agree girl Iv already told my kids when Im really old and they put me in a nursing home to make sure I have all my concert T-shits black joggin pants and leave my piecings alone... rofl Im gonna be a rockin ol' grandma!