Brew and View $2 Movies & Beer

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man!!! I would love to go, but I think I'm walking 11 miles tonight, and won't be done till like 9:30. MAYBE I will see, but I may be late showing up.

WHAT!?! Eleven miles!? :w00t::bow Good job!! I can't even bike eleven miles! lol

Cool! So we may see you later then :)

• 5 months later...

Do you have what it takes to hang with The Machete!?!?!

Come with us to see international film hero, Danny Trejo, as THE MACHETE. Feel the power of THE MACHETE as he launches his revenge!! Witness justice and revenge dancing together with a supporting cast including Robert "Taxi Cab" De Niro, Jessica "Same Look" Alba, Stephen "Angel Voice" Segal, Michelle "Typecast" Rodriguez, Cheech "I'll kick your ass on Jeopardy" Marin, Don "Heartbeat" Johnson, and Lindsay "Repeat Offender" Lohan.

Doors open at 8:00pm

Movie starts at 9:30pm

Admission: $2.00

The Machete

http://www.themagicbag.com/view.htm

Let us know if you're going! As it stands now, it will be Bean, The Eternal, Nightgaunt, and myself.

We'll be waiting for you with.................THE MACHETE!!!

WE'RE IN!

IF ANY OF YOU DON'T COME, NUNS WILL GO TO YOUR HOUSE AND KILL YOU!

machete_lohan_m.jpg

We plan on mugging Achilles when he gets here!!!! We even have Black Jack with us. Imagine that...MANPION and RUNNER-UP MANPION two years straight in the same theater at the SAME time watching Machete.

I don't know if that would work though. I'm sure the structural engineers of the theater didn't foresee there being THAT much manly in one building at one time, and surely it would collapse under the force of awesome.

We plan on mugging Achilles when he gets here!!!! We even have Black Jack with us. Imagine that...MANPION and RUNNER-UP MANPION two years straight in the same theater at the SAME time watching Machete.

I don't know if that would work though. I'm sure the structural engineers of the theater didn't foresee there being THAT much manly in one building at one time, and surely it would collapse under the force of awesome.

The movie was great, didn't realize there were gonna be 200 people though. I tried to find you all but didn't recognize any of you from your pics :crybaby:. Maybe next time I'll have the foresight to pm someone my number or something crazy like that.

Edited by Shaun

The movie was great, didn't realize there were gonna be 200 people though. I tried to find you all but didn't recognize any of you from your pics :crybaby:. Maybe next time I'll have the foresight to pm someone my number or something crazy like that.

Spook and Taysteewonderbunny were up front while the rest of our large group sat at the very back.

THIS IS NOT A...A

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aumejrcEHs

That's not it. Oh yeah.

THIS IS NOT A BREW AND VIEW POST!!!

BUT it's close.

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17TH

As a board,

we are all meeting at Cinemark 16 in Warren,at 12 mile and Dequindre, at 7:15P.

Now since it's located in the Universal Mall

FIRST we pick out our favorite weave and TCB no lye relaxer

remy_hair_bulk_hair_hair_weave_hair_weft_human_hair_weaving_skin_weft.jpgTCBLyeMix.jpg

THEN, once we got our hair did,

AT 7:30P we go inside the movie theater and see LET ME IN

Based on the Swedish film Let the Right One In (which was fucking amazing, btw)

it's about a bullied young boy that befriends a young female vampire and the complications of keeping low key while draining the people in the area and restraining her urge to protect him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsWJt5tNLKg

Like I said, the original was awesome, and I heard this American remake is fantastic too!

It stars Hit Girl from the movie Kick Ass

LET ME IN

WEDNESDAY 11/17

7:15P

Cinemark Movies 16

28600 Dequindre

Warren, MI 48092

ONLY $1.50!!!

Edited by the eternal

:crybaby: This falls on a day where I have to do something until 8pm in Grosse Pointe for my licensing :( Nightgaunt and I saw this preview in the theatre and it looks like its going to be excellent! Have fun everyone! Nightgaunt and I will definitely be catching this one some other time :)