What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

It is hard trying to spend time with someone who will do it when they feel like it and only under their terms.

That is something that I am constantly accused of and the reason why people give up on me.

Sometimes when a person has limited time to rest and sort out their thoughts, others mistake that for the person just vegging and being lazy because the "vegging" person looks like they are not doing anything. However, if the "vegging" one uses up that supposed freetime to cater to others and hang out whenever others want to, thus keeping others satisfied and feeling loved and appreciated, it is then time for the now no longer "vegging" one to get back to work for the next undetermined amount of time, with a possible 4-6 hours of sleep per day, in search of the next, ever elusive, downtime to "veg"......and repeat...

I've been getting so disgruntled over all these emails and schedules and outsiders' personal perspectives, that I think I've lost the reason behind why I started all of this in the first place. I think I need to cut loose for a while, get refocused and then get my :censored: back in gear.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic