What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

After discussing love with a good female friend, it brings to surface that there's a large possibility I'll never fall in love again. I've had relationships, I think I've tried to make myself love even but nothing. I remember young love but I would really like to learn and experience adult love.

After discussing love with a good female friend, it brings to surface that there's a large possibility I'll never fall in love again. I've had relationships, I think I've tried to make myself love even but nothing. I remember young love but I would really like to learn and experience adult love.

Be careful what you ask for. Young love is blind and innocent. Adult love is cruel and very unforgiving. There is more at stake the longer you live and complicates even the best of intentions...

It's sad when you commit to a person but that person, after promising to be there for you no matter how long it takes, decides you're not worth the wait, dumps you then expects you to be their friend. How immature is that?

I was devastated and told that insensitive jerk to get lost and never look back. I thought that person was actually serious. What a fool I was. At least my virginity is still intact. If I had given myself to that :censored: that person would have to die.

Ever been talking to someone and the only words in your head are SHUT...THE FUCK....UUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!

Funny, I've had that thought about myself several times during conversations that may as well have been a soliloquy... :confused:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic