What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I'm thinking goodbye to my last favorite pair of shredded up net sleeve armwarmers, all the HVAC is in and running on build site and its about 60° inside the building. Ain't got much warm to wear since we were in Tennessee and now Missouri, will have to improvise.

Sounds like a cool movie. What's it about?

well Its from the makers of Saw so gore is of course expected but its about a serial killer that collectd people and tortures them..this..tonight is the fourth night I have attempted to watch it but if there isnt a good storyline I cant follow a movie...I bore easily

..this is one of those. If you want an a great movie its not horror its suspense but the movie side effects is great.

well Its from the makers of Saw so gore is of course expected but its about a serial killer that collectd people and tortures them..this..tonight is the fourth night I have attempted to watch it but if there isnt a good storyline I cant follow a movie...I bore easily

..this is one of those. If you want an a great movie its not horror its suspense but the movie side effects is great.

Thanks, I'll look for it.

I think the worst part of the day is news that I am to be split off from my crew and sent to Midland, MI to work for an old redneck that despises me. I am still going to make the best of this FUBAR day tho. Hope I don't have to fly there tho, I don't want to have to go buy luggage.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic