What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

It's days like this that I can't post my feelings on FB. These past four years been a roller coaster. I've had many downs, but the past year has been mostly ups. I realize that only one of us was going to get out of that relationship alive and four years ago only one of us did. I wish it hadn't been that way but up until July 11th 2009 it was going to be. You'll always have a special place in my heart, but I've moved on and stayed away from the shit. I will gladly say that this is the first year that I'm glad it wasn't me.

Thinking of boycotting my credit card service until they handle this unauthorized charge business... :rtfm:

...shoot, I pay them enough to be a freak'n VIP :rofl:

Edited by TronRP

He is the best man I have ever known...he is amazing, he treats me wonderful, treats me like I am the only woman in the world, tells me I am perfect, I know he cares about me......I feel he is genuine and I am attached to him already...but noone in this world has ever treated me so sweet, noone has ever made me cry because they were so nice to me and sweet to me that I couldn't handle it and as a result I have frozen in my tracks from what they said and cried because I am not used to anyone ever treating me like him......I know I am seriously really falling in love with this person...and it is the scariest, most unpredictable, risky thing in the world.......so bittersweet......but I can't stop my heart, I am already in too deep...from the day we met we both knew we felt a connection, a draw too each other....he called it "the universal connection"...I think he is may be the one the psychic told me about earlier this year.....he is everything she said he would be......to a tee.

Edited by kat

4am to 6am that's all the time I get to download clips from YouTube before it starts taking longer than 2 minutes, after which it starts at 5 minutes and works it's way up to 3 hours in a matter of seconds... :confused:

He is the best man I have ever known...he is amazing, he treats me wonderful, treats me like I am the only woman in the world, tells me I am perfect, I know he cares about me......I feel he is genuine and I am attached to him already...but noone in this world has ever treated me so sweet, noone has ever made me cry because they were so nice to me and sweet to me that I couldn't handle it and as a result I have frozen in my tracks from what they said and cried because I am not used to anyone ever treating me like him......I know I am seriously really falling in love with this person...and it is the scariest, most unpredictable, risky thing in the world.......so bittersweet......but I can't stop my heart, I am already in too deep...from the day we met we both knew we felt a connection, a draw too each other....he called it "the universal connection"...I think he is may be the one the psychic told me about earlier this year.....he is everything she said he would be......to a tee.

WOW am I happy for you...not to blow your connection, but just make sure he isn't married I know the feeling...

(too much ID TV :hrhr: )

The government in this city is a joke. Even the campaign website can't be taken seriously. The people actually on the ballot left no information regarding themselves on the website. Those not on the ballot left information but had no true reasons for why I should vote for them. I would at least like to know if you graduated from high school, studied any form of politics or even participated in the political arena. This has been the most pathetic election set up yet. :no

He started that bullshit about connections...I just was trying to be normal. Ok..I havent done shit all weekend...but this...fucking waste. He played on my spiritualitity....you dont do that. I am afraid of what karma may do to this person..fuck it let karma handle it.

He started that bullshit about connections...I just was trying to be normal. Ok..I havent done shit all weekend...but this...fucking waste. He played on my spiritualitity....you dont do that. I am afraid of what karma may do to this person..fuck it let karma handle it.

Hmmm..gireland has my ticket for witches ball so no excuses this year..its steampunk themed..Tron...your good at the steampunk attire guess where going shopping..

:hrhr:

Except I don't shop for my "Steampunk" attire. It's mainly regular dress wear with costume accessories and remnants from Joann Fabrics :biggrin:

Lately I've been thinking about Advaita Vedanta's koshas or appearances within existence ordered by subtlety, primordial drives of human motivation and action in relation to evolutionary physcology (especially its present flaws), and how to get a plastic door to shut on a machine that pumps out hot chocolate-- which until recently I had been using scotch tape.

Edited by Class-Punk

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic