What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Its time to get some serious writing done.

Edited to add:

When I think about the amount of characters in my head from the sum-total of Fiction I'm working on, its beyond the RAM in my head.

I've finished writing a scene tonight I've been working towards on and off for months, that takes place at a frat party, and I'm really happy with it. It mirrors pieces of my life from the handful of house parties I've been too, though sometimes reality is stranger than fiction, and I don't have any plans to write about chain-smoking 15 year old gangstas. Its great to have my protagonist essentially growing in a way that's both altruistic and poetically dark. And in a sense, he's in the grey or liberal with the ethics in which he's affecting his community.

Edited by Coffeenated

I have a friend that I used to hang out with all the time. She pretty much stopped talking to me when I left for school. I hear from her now and again, but not often. The last time I saw her she was acting like we were the best of friends. I've been trying to contact her for a week. She has had some struggles lately, and I can understand that. However, it still hurts me that I know she has been getting my messages, but failing to answer me. I really don't think it's fair. It hurts in a way. We went from being inseperable to her barely talking to me and replacing me with someone she really doesn't like.

I don't understand it. Every time she has ever needed me, I was there for her. I even gave her a place to live and took care of her at one point. Am I really that horrible of a person that I deserve to be ignored? Am I really that bad of a friend that all of our years of friendship have boiled down to this? Do you really believe that I'm so unworth it that when I tell you I have a problem with what is going on you will either brush it off or say that's my problem? I'm in a low place right now because of this and I can't get it off my mind.

I need to get you know but I am not gonna cause too much bull shit and too many bullshitters. It's not worth it. Why do we turn into freaky asses in our thirties,fuck. They told us about this shit too when we we're younger, they did not quite explain the degree, however..

Edited by kat

How you can walk into a bar and due to the ability to have conversation, walk out with friends, even among the staff. But in any nightclub your more likely to meet social hierarchy and the sonic cornering of even the most uninformed or short socio-political and scientific banter..

Also I need to go to a thrift store and look for a vest and tie so I can be a true Class-Punk. :geek:

My life is so lame...why can't I come up with snazzy comebacks like everyone else...sucks sometimes. :confused:

You guys make your lives sound cool even when dissing them...

That's part of my plan. Trick people into joining the board by posing as a verbose anti-hero, instead of a stressed 20-something that makes coffee with a funnel. :sorcerer:

Edited by Coffeenated

I think I am too silly to be a Goth...I would get on peoples nerves 10 minutes after meeting me.

Awkward silence makes me laugh for no apparent reason...and it doesn't help that I crack myself up the rest of the time...:rofl:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic