What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

No pop, no booze, no Splenda drinks for me till like 2013...

I could pull off the no pop and well really its just "no artificial sweetner or sugar drinks"... except the booze, for some reason I can't go too long without getting at least a little hammered say , once every two-three weeks.

I could pull off the no pop and well really its just "no artificial sweetner or sugar drinks"... except the booze, for some reason I can't go too long without getting at least a little hammered say , once every two-three weeks.

Its definitely tough to stay away from booze for months at a time, but my stomach will be thankful for it.

---

I will probably dream about Minecraft tonight. I could be playing Mass Effect 3 which has superior graphics and a story, but I heard the ending was bad and it hasn't been patched yet.. and Minecraft is too addictive.

Edited by Coffeenated

Its definitely tough to stay away from booze for months at a time, but my stomach will be thankful for it.

---

I will probably dream about Minecraft tonight. I could be playing Mass Effect 3 which has superior graphics and a story, but I heard the ending was bad and it hasn't been patched yet.. and Minecraft is too addictive.

I played minecraft for like 4 hours a day for about a week.. then I couldnt really think of anything to do. I know it widely popular I just felt like i was out of things to tinker with. Well that and trying to juggle all my other hobbies along with Leauge of Legends and DGN probably doesnt help. (really trying hard to cut back on the video games)

I played minecraft for like 4 hours a day for about a week.. then I couldnt really think of anything to do. I know it widely popular I just felt like i was out of things to tinker with. Well that and trying to juggle all my other hobbies along with Leauge of Legends and DGN probably doesnt help. (really trying hard to cut back on the video games)

Its funner with other people in the long run as long as you can trust them not to mess with your stuff. We have a LAN server set up so creepers do no damage to blocks and have to be right next to a player to kill them, and another mod where there is no inventory loss after death. So we can focus on building but not lose monster drops for recipes, like on peaceful difficulty.

My friends and I have a city mostly up in the trees, farms below, which is all connected by minecart rails; along with rails connected to one of my mines that is very, very far away, which we finished last night and connected by an enormous amount of rails and blocks in the sky. I recently made a very long stone bridge across the ocean. Then I built a barn from Tundra wood and lured livestock across the continent to get them inside of it. I also made a suite up in the trees with colored floors/ceilings, paintings, and hot tub next to a jukebox.

My main hideout though is a sand temple I built, with a throne, and currently seven tamed wolves and one cat, which now always has a cake in the middle of it; and trees and a room on the ceiling for enchanting which up until recently had a couple cows next to the books..

Edited by Coffeenated

Its funner with other people in the long run as long as you can trust them not to mess with your stuff. We have a LAN server set up so creepers do no damage to blocks and have to be right next to a player to kill them, and another mod where there is no inventory loss after death. So we can focus on building but not lose monster drops for recipes, like on peaceful difficulty.

My friends and I have a city mostly up in the trees, farms below, which is all connected by minecart rails; along with rails connected to one of my mines that is very, very far away, which we finished last night and connected by an enormous amount of rails and blocks in the sky. I recently made a very long stone bridge across the ocean. Then I built a barn from Tundra wood and lured livestock across the continent to get them inside of it. I also made a suite up in the trees with colored floors/ceilings, paintings, and hot tub next to a jukebox.

My main hideout though is a sand temple I built, with a throne, and currently seven tamed wolves and one cat, which now always has a cake in the middle of it; and trees and a room on the ceiling for enchanting which up until recently had a couple cows next to the books..

I found it fun,I guess I need a more defined set of "rewards" even say like Sim City were I usually play in sandbox mode there are just more specific things to "do" (although I prefer Roller Coaster Tycoon) and the creeps blowing my stuff up didn't really bother me, that gave me a goal , well ok it does suck to have them blow the stuff up but having NO goal other than just "build" is a bit rough for me, becasue I'd play Second Life or some other "world building tool" that gave more options if there was to be no "game" aspect to it lets say. Not that any of that would be relevant if I had a bunch of friends drag me into playing it, the social aspect of gaming is more my concern than anything, the above only comes into play when its mostly just me playing solo or semi solo with only the occasional friend popping their head in.

Not that I play anything "new" actively at the moment, between DGN, being sick half the time and League of Legends and trying to keep up on some of my reading (and trying not to be a total social hermit) there isnt much left over energy wise.... actually does have me thinking about re-installing Roller Coaster Tycoon, hah. Really though it will be DGN that sucks down the bulk of the energy.

I found it fun,I guess I need a more defined set of "rewards" even say like Sim City were I usually play in sandbox mode there are just more specific things to "do" (although I prefer Roller Coaster Tycoon) and the creeps blowing my stuff up didn't really bother me, that gave me a goal , well ok it does suck to have them blow the stuff up but having NO goal other than just "build" is a bit rough for me, becasue I'd play Second Life or some other "world building tool" that gave more options if there was to be no "game" aspect to it lets say. Not that any of that would be relevant if I had a bunch of friends drag me into playing it, the social aspect of gaming is more my concern than anything, the above only comes into play when its mostly just me playing solo or semi solo with only the occasional friend popping their head in.

Not that I play anything "new" actively at the moment, between DGN, being sick half the time and League of Legends and trying to keep up on some of my reading (and trying not to be a total social hermit) there isnt much left over energy wise.... actually does have me thinking about re-installing Roller Coaster Tycoon, hah. Really though it will be DGN that sucks down the bulk of the energy.

It could be cool to have quests, and at least needs a ton more achievements and more recipes.

Edited by Coffeenated

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic