What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I think the board has been hit recently with a violent emo stick and we should fight against that emo... Everyone got your rainbows of ultimate brightness? *Crap this is a goth board* Well, let's beat the emo with a stick of ultimate darkness and throw that emo into the blackest void we can find. Or, ummm, something like that....

I think the board has been hit recently with a violent emo stick and we should fight against that emo... Everyone got your rainbows of ultimate brightness? *Crap this is a goth board* Well, let's beat the emo with a stick of ultimate darkness and throw that emo into the blackest void we can find. Or, ummm, something like that....

We can blame my Emo Emily moment on recent events.

Pondering why lately all my dreams are of refugee-like travel, unfulfilling sex, and drugs I don't even get to do.

Dark rainbows of ultimate stained-glass jewel tones... that should help!

This is a depressing time of year. We all need full-spectrum lighting, like lizards.

Now I get your question... I was referring to just the board in my "everyone."

Ah hah.... well.... I do feel bad for my wife having to go to two family funerals in the course of 3 weeks.... but I honestly don't know what happened to poor miss McGee to cause her strife...

Ah hah.... well.... I do feel bad for my wife having to go to two family funerals in the course of 3 weeks.... but I honestly don't know what happened to poor miss McGee to cause her strife...

Dealing with dad's cancer, and now being told I'm going to lose my medicaid because my old case worker was a lazy bastard who didn't do their job is causing lots of stress. And then the crap like the nightmares I always seem to have are getting worse as my stress level does up which is causing the panic attacks.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic