What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I should be cooking some actual food instead of eating ice cream. And I shouldn't go this late in the day without eating anything.

how can the state release a child predator after only serving a year and a half sentence :dry:

Because they don't have room. My cousin is on the parole board and they're under major pressure to release pretty much anyone who isn't obviously axe-crazy violent.

Sprint sucks wind.

You aren't perchance reacting to the sudden adoption of the $4.99 fee to sock it to the poor that they have instituted, regardless of customer past history, on all accounts with a pre-assigned spending limit? It never cost them $4.99 per month for the SEVEN YEARS I've had them as my sole phone provider to maintain that little tidbit in their database that won't allow me to accrue $500 of debt with them, but now that I'm unemployed, they feel righteous in claiming 1/20 of my income over that bullshit! They say to me, "well, you can have the fee removed if you use Autopay through your checking account." To which I responded, "oh, that makes sense, so I can get monthly overdraft fees of $35 from my institution and $50 fees from yours? Who thought this up? Don't you know most people in my income bracket DON'T HAVE CHECKING ACCOUNTS? I'm just trying to scrape together a living until the job market perks up." Then I apologized to the dude, because Rory didn't have anything to do with the policy, but I begged him to log an official complaint on my behalf.

You aren't perchance reacting to the sudden adoption of the $4.99 fee to sock it to the poor that they have instituted, regardless of customer past history, on all accounts with a pre-assigned spending limit? It never cost them $4.99 per month for the SEVEN YEARS I've had them as my sole phone provider to maintain that little tidbit in their database that won't allow me to accrue $500 of debt with them, but now that I'm unemployed, they feel righteous in claiming 1/20 of my income over that bullshit! They say to me, "well, you can have the fee removed if you use Autopay through your checking account." To which I responded, "oh, that makes sense, so I can get monthly overdraft fees of $35 from my institution and $50 fees from yours? Who thought this up? Don't you know most people in my income bracket DON'T HAVE CHECKING ACCOUNTS? I'm just trying to scrape together a living until the job market perks up." Then I apologized to the dude, because Rory didn't have anything to do with the policy, but I begged him to log an official complaint on my behalf.

THIS.

Man, it torked me off when i got the bill notice thingy. We have been a customer of theirs forever, and now this shit? wtf.

This is EXACTLY the main reason I am upset. :mad:

Well, let's get more than mad. Let's get even. I say we get as noisy and public about this as possible.....on facebook, youtube, everywhere.

Once they have to spend oodles to undo the bad press, maybe they will rethink that decision.

other companies follow what people say online, it would be smart of sprint to do so too.....

We have the autopay ... usually I HATE autopay, but they take it out on the 25th, bill is due on the 4th ... that's a heck of a lot of extra time to come up with the bill. So we've kept it. I don't even know how we ended up on it, although I think I have a pretty good idea.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic