What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I think I messed up listening to other people regarding my court appointed wards.  I just hope it's not too late to salvage some of this year with regards to projects and completing major tasks.

I think I created a monster.  I put Hellman's Real Mayo on Kali's food to make her eat it.  As soon as she finished, I hear this howling coming from the kitchen...she was ready for round 2!

More Mayo Please!!! :cat:

🤣

Trying to figure out if an actual tornado did touch down around here anywhere. Even though I was waken from a very peaceful,  rain outside the window, thunder lightly roaring sleep to get told about tornado sirens,  I was kind of hoping to be lifted up and flung around through the air and dropped somewhere else like a normal person. I got ripped off,  thanks guys!! 

Edited by kat

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 1:24 AM, kat said:

Trying to figure out if an actual tornado did touch down around here anywhere. Even though I was waken from a very peaceful,  rain outside the window, thunder lightly roaring sleep to get told about tornado sirens,  I was kind of hoping to be lifted up and flung around through the air and dropped somewhere else like a normal person. I got ripped off,  thanks guys!! 

The tornado touched down near the Meijer parking lot where the strip mall is and moved east to Southland mall.  I was picking up my roommate from Southgate and heading west on Eureka rd at the same time.  The tornado knew better and lifted up before I got too close.  What a fun night driving in that stuff.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic