What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

1 minute ago, kat said:

Lmao! Like rent to own or Aarons sorta thing? Lol

No, more like you lease a car, if all goes well, you buy it at the end of the lease but unlike a car, the time limit on the lease is based on both parties being happy with how things go.  Mutual happiness is the key.

1 hour ago, Draco1958 said:

No, more like you lease a car, if all goes well, you buy it at the end of the lease but unlike a car, the time limit on the lease is based on both parties being happy with how things go.  Mutual happiness is the key.

Agreed and not only that but people have to be going in the same direction in life. I was completely blown away by this guy I met recently when he told me his only goal in life is to basically live day to day and smoke weed, he then used the phrase bros before hoes referring to his housemate dating a girl and making him feel unwelcomed any longer....he said "and he won't smoke his weed with me he smokes it with her now. "  All I could say was um ok...maybe he wants to settle down you guys are 44 year olds and I have heard bros before hoes but dude that statement is immature!  I think its more for 20 year olds. I mean I was in what had to be the weirdest conversation of my entire life. I feel sorry for him but I mean if a person doesn't want anything in life but a bag of weed everyday...like I understand people and the weed and I believe I have no place to judge him or anyone being that I don't know what his life feels like but I do know that I am reminded of a juvenile delinquent or wannabe thug....BUT He's turning 45 this month!  I'm like dafuq? Anyway I lost my point in this here but this is what is out there it seems.  Grrr

1 minute ago, kat said:

Agreed and not only that but people have to be going in the same direction in life. I was completely blown away by this guy I met recently when he told me his only goal in life is to basically live day to day and smoke weed, he then used the phrase bros before hoes referring to his housemate dating a girl and making him feel unwelcomed any longer....he said "and he won't smoke his weed with me he smokes it with her now. "  All I could say was um ok...maybe he wants to settle down you guys are 44 year olds and I have heard bros before hoes but dude that statement is immature!  I think its more for 20 year olds. I mean I was in what had to be the weirdest conversation of my entire life. I feel sorry for him but I mean if a person doesn't want anything in life but a bag of weed everyday...like I understand people and the weed and I believe I have no place to judge him or anyone being that I don't know what his life feels like but I do know that I am reminded of a juvenile delinquent or wannabe thug....BUT He's turning 45 this month!  I'm like dafuq? Anyway I lost my point in this here but this is what is out there it seems.  Grrr

You are right.  The bros before hoes is very juvenile.  I have nothing against someone enjoying weed.  But when it becomes their sole purpose, it seems to me they are lost or just don't care.  Sounds like he just wants to escape responsibility.  I understand there will be days you just want to say screw it.  However one also knows that while you may want to slack off today, you have to go right back to real life and responsibility the next day.

Take pictures of pretty things. We love your photos. Or like wanna ghost hunt? I thought about getting people together maybe and doing it.

4 minutes ago, Draco1958 said:

Wondering if my life is so boring my only excitement is being able to have random chats on here.  I need more.

Edited by kat

2 minutes ago, kat said:

Lol! I said pretty.  Hehe

Or ghost hunt! I think that would be fun.

You are very pretty.  And even though you are not a thing but are a person, saying take pictures of pretty things one could expand on that accepting that thing is a general use word having many meanings.  One then could say things means people, items and such so you would qualify.  And ghost hunting is better when you have someone with you to confirm or not if something is seen.

Edited by Draco1958

12 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

You are very pretty.  And even though you are not a thing but are a person, saying take pictures of pretty things one could expand on that accepting that thing is a general use word having many meanings.  One then could say things means people, items and such so you would qualify.  And ghost hunting is better when you have someone with you to confirm or not if something is seen.

Ah, wait till you actually see me in person.  I'm not actually pretty. My face is scarred in places from being a hyper yet accident prone kid and the accident I had left a couple little ones on my head,  I am grateful because I could have been worse like dead or lost an eye or anything it's just me being self conscious to be honest and I already was anyway.  I think I am photogenic sometimes... maybe but I'm completely out of proportion lol and I think I look 4 months pregnant Lmao!  I do appreciate the compliment though it did make me feel better. 

We have put so much aside for these kids. We have tried to teach them what we know. They will understand when they are ready to listen, but for now, I think it is time for us to take back some time for ourselves. 

28 minutes ago, Trene4000 said:

There's no way I'd be able to catch up to the top posters this week. :shock:

Not true. Believe it or not, most of these values are from last week. I have actually made only 12 posts this week so far. By the end of the week, November 12th, you will be able to see the actual weekly total. I like this way because the ranks are a mystery until the last day. :evil:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic