What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Did I really have to tell a probation officer the reason for a person being on probation? Seriously if I hear another P.O say "well I don't wanna violate someone for weed" and I have to point out that its not about what they are doing its about the fact they are doing something that the court has mandated they not do...the fact you let someone get away with anything that they are prohibited is basically you allowing them to disregard the terms of there probation and disrespect you, the point is to test them to see if they can follow fucking rules... No matter your personal beliefs about marijuana, it can be anything.. If you cannot adhere to the rules it's a sign of you will probably be in this revolving door of a criminal Justice what is now become the entire mental health population virtually.. You'll never get out. Simple.

Edited by kat

Um I am not comfortable meeting with this person alone at their house after they drunk text my work cell at like 12 am, leaves me messages calling me sweetheart, and after referring to our meetings as dates when I corrected him he all of a sudden around the same time punish self by deep frying hand...I am kinda fucked up about this.

Um I am not comfortable meeting with this person alone at their house after they drunk text my work cell at like 12 am, leaves me messages calling me sweetheart, and after referring to our meetings as dates when I corrected him he all of a sudden around the same time punish self by deep frying hand...I am kinda fucked up about this.

Ugh! Damn. :( Although the way most of my friends lives seem to be going this sounds like just another week of the universe hating us. *comforts*

Is there a supervisor available to go with you to this appointment? Going alone is like putting yourself into a position for something unwanted to happen.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic