What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

There's something unsettling about my eye exams for the past two I've had over a four year span the doc notices this mole or freckle I have on my iris. He said this time, new doc it's a condition called iris nevus but he says don't worry it's probably congenital but we just gotta watch it! All I wanted was new glasses and contacts now I'm gonna be a spaz about this freckle. Grr so now when someone tells me how awesome my eyes are or how one looks green and one looks like brown I'm going to freak out and run to the mirror!

Edited by kat

Hero monkey revives electrocuted friend

The world has been in need of a superhero monkey, and we may have just found him. A simian in India is being hailed a hero following a harrowing incident at a train station in Kanpur on Dec. 21. When his fellow primate was electrocuted and fell unconscious after walking on high-voltage wires, the rescue monkey went into action. First he tried rubbing and patting the other monkey, and then moved on to a more drastic measure — dipping him in nearby water. Train passengers looked on while snapping photos and shooting video of the incredible rescue. After about 20 minutes, the injured monkey started to show signs of life. From the looks of it, it seems like he will be all right.

:clap:

Gotta love how a female starts getting her shit together or has her shit together people start trying to come back around in your life but when you have nothing, when your crying hysterically and desperate for a fucking shoulder nobody knows you.. Well why should anyone wanna be around me now.. If they don't care at your worst than fuck them.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic