What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Too cute, only the youth believe that the destruction of the internet will plunge us into the "Dark Ages"

Are you kidding me...? That's sad. Guess somebody fell down on their education. Kinda like what happens when there's a blackout. They always panic. I used to get a kick out of watching them panic whenever the fire went out on bivouac. They had no idea how to start another one and started crying because they thought we were going to freeze to death. One private choose the position she wanted to be found in. She thought it would happen just like the cartoons. I was seventeen at the time. She was twenty. That was when I realized that not all adults knew the basics of survival. The only one who knew how to start a fire was thirty four. The two of us rebuilt the fire. She patted me on the head and congratulated me for keeping my cool. She was a sergeant. I felt awesome.

Are you kidding me...? That's sad. Guess somebody fell down on their education. Kinda like what happens when there's a blackout. They always panic. I used to get a kick out of watching them panic whenever the fire went out on bivouac. They had no idea how to start another one and started crying because they thought we were going to freeze to death. One private choose the position she wanted to be found in. She thought it would happen just like the cartoons. I was seventeen at the time. She was twenty. That was when I realized that not all adults knew the basics of survival. The only one who knew how to start a fire was thirty four. The two of us rebuilt the fire. She patted me on the head and congratulated me for keeping my cool. She was a sergeant. I felt awesome.

Sugoi...

...Two idiots walk into a bathroom...and between them, try to come up with the correct dosage of kiddie liquid pain relief that should be taken by an adult given that the maximum dosage is for an 11 year old child...

Dover international Speedway sucks! They blew off Punkin Chunkin simply because they couldn't get their vendors in place. They couldn't even honor their promises for the first handling of the event. They shouldn't have offered to host in the first place if they were that unreliable. It was all about the money. Then, adding insult to injury, they rejected the event via email! Not very professional.

Fortunately, the Punkin Chunkin group set up an alternate celebration called Super Chunk. We still enjoyed watching pumpkins fly.

Hilarious!!!

I keep being told I pass through everywhere too fast...well this morning I go to turn all the heats back up due to the 30 degree drop in temperature last night since yesterday evening's 65 degree high and within 20 minutes I had a new list of stuff added to the stuff I was already taking care of.

So along with:

Paying bills

Registering for recycling bins

Account updating

I just received:

Med distribution

Room project talk

Written request review

Room odor elimination

Storage area prep

Story writing review

I already had planned:

Gas line access

Electrical run

Chauffeuring

Storage container pick-up

Bank run

And that's just the stuff for today. So I think I should be getting back to work now...

At last, finally back home and ready to stuff my face. Although today's chauffeuring run was a bit taxing, I think it was definitely worth it to have the client pain free for the rest of this holiday season :biggrin:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic