What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Again, I'm thinking...I have got to make it work...I can do all this...I don't know why I keep putting off finishing up...what is wrong with me...what am I waiting for?!?

Sometimes it's easier to stay out of my own head... :confused:

Wow..35, my hormones are fucking with me, my oldest child's an adult, the other will be 12...I'm single as fuck and poor but there's that little thing in my head that's all of a sudden haunting me saying awww babies... And than I tear up when I see one.. I don't know why this is really gnawing at me'(

I think this may be the first time I have gotten excited all holiday season...wonder if it has anything to do with the finalization of this massive kitchen/laundry room/outdoor electrical installation project...nearly 400 feet of Romex 12-Gauge NM-B Wire, 14 outlets, 2 dead switches, 11 light switches and 11 light fixtures...whew

I think this may be the first time I have gotten excited all holiday season...wonder if it has anything to do with the finalization of this massive kitchen/laundry room/outdoor electrical installation project...nearly 400 feet of Romex 12-Gauge NM-B Wire, 14 outlets, 2 dead switches, 11 light switches and 11 light fixtures...whew

... and a partridge in a pear tree!

Had to explain to a semi-selfish child (who is generally a really good kid overall) why he shouldn't bother a person, who just had surgery, so they can get up and make him dinner. I think he pretty much got it after I explained that the person will be cut open with a knife, have the cancer removed then stitched or stapled back together and sent home to recover...

I would really like to sleep in an actual bed rather than this futon that feels like I'm laying on a board so I end up on the couch.. I think I had this idea that this weird futon would look cool with certain accents but never went and got a bed..still haven't got my coffee table and a couple other randomly stored items.. It's been over a month Kinda getting past the point of ridiculousness. I have all these ideas to make this place austetically pleasing that I should start following through with.. I really thought I'd be living like a gypsy hobo the rest of my life though.

.I gotta get that thought out of my head now.

*I remember this girl..I missed this girl...I like her better now though, she doesn't hate herself anymore*

Lmao! I asked my son what he wanted for Xmas and he said " I don't know"

He asked me what I wanted and jokingly I said I wanna be skinny and he said "can't help you with that"! Than I said I wanna be beautiful and he said "you arrrreee"..lol..nice save little man, nice save:)

He's funny and sarcastic.. I don't know where he got it from..hmmm. Probably his dad.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic