What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I hate when people agree to something and then give me a hard time about it. I asked who wanted to go to dirt fest this year because a friend of mine is in one of the bands playing. One friend that I haven't talked to in a while said she needed 5 tickets. She has be dodging me the last two weeks on paying the money. She finally told me she would meet up with me tomorrow night. I'll be very upset if that doesn't happen. Another friend I made a deal with to pay for her ticket since I'm getting mine for free and I owe her money from our trip. The last friend who makes more money than I do and has less bills to pay is freaking out on me now saying she can't afford to go and she never agreed to go. Umm... If you didn't agree to go, then I never would have told him to get you a ticket. My friend in the band already fronted the money for all the tickets two weeks ago and would like his money. I hate when people make me look like an ass because they can't get their shit straight.

I am thinking, come hell or high water that I go to this job interview on August 8th no matter what state it happens to be in because it is a Probation related job and that's what I been trying for two years to get back into. I am excited about. YAY, wish it was sooner but that gives me time to plan.

i'm thinking that it's too bad i feel it necessary to delete posts i make regarding certain topics, because i get too self-conscious to allow them to stay.

There's another way to look at it, there's probably people who are too self-conscious to post at all. :fear:

..now I'm thinking in comparison to these people I am a lunatic.. :fear:

---

Also, you'll train me to pick locks but you won't let me sleep in your bed? What an asshole. WHAT THE HELL YOU SMUG SON OF A BITCH, I'M A FEMALE WOOD ELF! :rant:

Edited by Coffeenated

I am thinking, come hell or high water that I go to this job interview on August 8th no matter what state it happens to be in because it is a Probation related job and that's what I been trying for two years to get back into. I am excited about. YAY, wish it was sooner but that gives me time to plan.

:grouphug

I hope everything works out!

I'm thinking that if I don't think too much, I should be just fine...(probably not going to happen, but still wishful thinking is a plus when Murphy is your friend).

Murphy = Murphy's Law.

:grouphug

I hope everything works out!

thanks so do I, otherwise I will be going to the Memphis area with my brother that I just recently have reconnected with. Well, most likely. The job on the 8th I am thinking very positive abot though, I have alot of experience, I am feeling confidant about it. The pays not the best but it's better than the unemployment I get. LOL. Either way, I am just so ready to go. I love my friends so much here but I need to start all over. New. Okay, sorry about the therapy, self loving sounding shit. :wallbash:

Ah, banging head against wall much better:)

Edited by kat

thanks so do I, otherwise I will be going to the Memphis area with my brother that I just recently have reconnected with. Well, most likely. The job on the 8th I am thinking very positive abot though, I have alot of experience, I am feeling confidant about it. The pays not the best but it's better than the unemployment I get. LOL. Either way, I am just so ready to go. I love my friends so much here but I need to start all over. New. Okay, sorry about the therapy, self loving sounding shit. :wallbash:

Ah, banging head against wall much better:)

Hopefully it works out. I've tried the starting over thing , problem is I take myself with me wherever I go. So 10 miles or 1000 miles is similar. But a new job, and hopefully not a crime ridden area might work wonders.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic