What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Like, now that I have a full-time job, I want to throw money down on a Land Contract for some vacant land (like, 3 acres) out in Brighton. MANFAST would be full of win, hunting/camping would rule, and I could charge friends and family to camp there...hmmm.

Like, now that I have a full-time job, I want to throw money down on a Land Contract for some vacant land (like, 3 acres) out in Brighton. MANFAST would be full of win, hunting/camping would rule, and I could charge friends and family to camp there...hmmm

Like, now that I have a full-time job, I want to throw money down on a Land Contract for some vacant land (like, 3 acres) out in Brighton. MANFAST would be full of win, hunting/camping would rule, and I could charge friends and family to camp there...hmmm.

Like if we didn't rent out our land, I so could convince you to do MANFAST up here and I could charge you to come see me. Granted I don't think anyone would actually drive that far just for camping, or to see me...

Like if we didn't rent out our land, I so could convince you to do MANFAST up here and I could charge you to come see me. Granted I don't think anyone would actually drive that far just for camping, or to see me...

Driving limit on MANFAST is 2 hrs, but it's a nice thought, thanks. If it were closer and not rented, it would have been pretty feasible, actually.

Driving limit on MANFAST is 2 hrs, but it's a nice thought, thanks. If it were closer and not rented, it would have been pretty feasible, actually.

Wish that I could seriously have a vacation with no human contact for at least a week. Some people can't handle being alone, I hate being around people for too long.

Wish that I could seriously have a vacation with no human contact for at least a week. Some people can't handle being alone, I hate being around people for too long.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic