What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

That it's funny how I pretty much use FB to taunt other FB users about how wussy they are. FB is so "sanitary" that all of the people with little glass feelings can cover themselves in a blanket of ONLY people who are going to slob their knob all day and not disagree with them. It's childish, imo, girly preppy behavior. I'm thinking about FULLY deleting mine because it depresses me to log in and not only see how many people are over there instead of elsewhere on the internet (more productive place, i.e. legit communities) but how much they all delusion themselves.

Bye bye FB!

That it's funny how I pretty much use FB to taunt other FB users about how wussy they are. FB is so "sanitary" that all of the people with little glass feelings can cover themselves in a blanket of ONLY people who are going to slob their knob all day and not disagree with them. It's childish, imo, girly preppy behavior. I'm thinking about FULLY deleting mine because it depresses me to log in and not only see how many people are over there instead of elsewhere on the internet (more productive place, i.e. legit communities) but how much they all delusion themselves.

Bye bye FB!

Bye bye FB!

Sounds familiar :rolleyes:

Sounds familiar :rolleyes:

Yeah, but instead of just using is as a messenger and for events, I FULLY did away with it. Haven't logged in or looked back since.

Yeah, but instead of just using is as a messenger and for events, I FULLY did away with it. Haven't logged in or looked back since.

Had to stop Gitzie from killing my pitbull. Pitbull shouldn't have been all up in her face like that, she knows better! WTF...now my pitbull's nose is bloody.

Had to stop Gitzie from killing my pitbull. Pitbull shouldn't have been all up in her face like that, she knows better! WTF...now my pitbull's nose is bloody.

Lol the lacerating whirlwind of death returns. :biggrin: :biggrin:

Isn't that your cat?

See, most people think that, but in our household she is properly addressed as "The Dominant Species" and if we do not comply to her demands, dogs are killed. We're compliant victims, really :tongue:. But GOODNESS she is fabulous, so we can't help but love her.

See, most people think that, but in our household she is properly addressed as "The Dominant Species" and if we do not comply to her demands, dogs are killed. We're compliant victims, really :tongue:. But GOODNESS she is fabulous, so we can't help but love her.

Lol the lacerating whirlwind of death returns. :biggrin: :biggrin:

ROFL. See, you've been over a few times, you know what the protocol is with The Gitz.

It played out JUST like a barfight. Gitzie was chillin her favorite chair. Sammy wanted to be friends, and does not seem to get that Gitzie is a cat supremacist, as much as we tell her how bigoted and ignorant that is. Some people never change. But Sammy tried to lick her face, she tried to hold back, but Sammy was SO annoying she tore her shit up. Then Sammy tried to lunge back at her, to which Gitzie would have ruined her life, and so I held the dog back for her own safety. Thinking Gitzie was going to be the bigger man and walk away, I sat back down...but Gitzie turned around, her rage returned, and she cornered the dog and hunted her mercilessly and I had to step in once again and 86 Gitzie out of our room. You think at 10 years old she would be more mature than that, but no, like I said....some people never change!

ROFL. See, you've been over a few times, you know what the protocol is with The Gitz.

It played out JUST like a barfight. Gitzie was chillin her favorite chair. Sammy wanted to be friends, and does not seem to get that Gitzie is a cat supremacist, as much as we tell her how bigoted and ignorant that is. Some people never change. But Sammy tried to lick her face, she tried to hold back, but Sammy was SO annoying she tore her shit up. Then Sammy tried to lunge back at her, to which Gitzie would have ruined her life, and so I held the dog back for her own safety. Thinking Gitzie was going to be the bigger man and walk away, I sat back down...but Gitzie turned around, her rage returned, and she cornered the dog and hunted her mercilessly and I had to step in once again and 86 Gitzie out of our room. You think at 10 years old she would be more mature than that, but no, like I said....some people never change!

Edited by Chernobyl

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic