What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

Ugh its terrible I notice myself editing out around 4 lols before I send out messages. I guess I do it cause it reflects that I smile a lot but blah it makes me sound like a damn teenage airhead :(

I used to be the same way, so I actively had to monitor myself to make sure I wasn't doing it. After awhile it became second nature, but it took some practice.

I used to be the same way, so I actively had to monitor myself to make sure I wasn't doing it. After awhile it became second nature, but it took some practice.

my chest feels weird.

I am sure someone else could feel your chest to confirm that.... (yeah I know where would we ever find a volunteer on DGN? LOL oh thats right almost all the guys and half the girls)

That these tamales my parents bought from the store are AWESOME and I need several dozen more of them.

Would you believe I <3 Latin American culture, was raised in a family of Mexicans, won't go to a Mexican restaurant unless it's at LEAST in Delray, and yet I've still never had a tamale?

Would you believe I <3 Latin American culture, was raised in a family of Mexicans, won't go to a Mexican restaurant unless it's at LEAST in Delray, and yet I've still never had a tamale?

What do you do in life when it doesn't feel like you actually enjoy anything anymore? Like you're just going through the motions? You feel like you should be enjoying yourself, and sometimes you DO, but it's hardly ever, you don't get passionate about anything anymore, you don't really have goals and if you do you aren't excited about them, and you don't derive enjoyment from things that used to bring you unbridled joy.

I probably didn't feel like this yesterday, and I probably won't tomorrow, but I do today and I don't know why. Just fucking weird. I suppose it's that as you find out how the world actually is, and yet still, the only thing that changed about the world is your own mind.

What do you do in life when it doesn't feel like you actually enjoy anything anymore? Like you're just going through the motions? You feel like you should be enjoying yourself, and sometimes you DO, but it's hardly ever, you don't get passionate about anything anymore, you don't really have goals and if you do you aren't excited about them, and you don't derive enjoyment from things that used to bring you unbridled joy.

I probably didn't feel like this yesterday, and I probably won't tomorrow, but I do today and I don't know why. Just fucking weird. I suppose it's that as you find out how the world actually is, and yet still, the only thing that changed about the world is your own mind.

Gitzie was out ALL day, just came to the door, and looked BEAT. Like deliriously beat, to the point where she was going to fall asleep with her eyes open. What what she has been doing all day?

Gitzie was out ALL day, just came to the door, and looked BEAT. Like deliriously beat, to the point where she was going to fall asleep with her eyes open. What what she has been doing all day?

I've been fighting with this feeling for nearly a year now.

Women baffle me. How can people be so deliusional. Sure there are crazy men, but it's so disproportionate.

Women baffle me. How can people be so deliusional. Sure there are crazy men, but it's so disproportionate.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic