What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

No with ones that were sent to me :( it looks like they are much smaller then 2g but then I held it up to the 4gs I have and they look bigger but I was able to pop it into my ear really easily (when I was still at 4g at the time) but they way smaller when compared to all the 2gs I have ahhhh :( frustrating. And its not like the site even had an option for half sizes...

No with ones that were sent to me :( it looks like they are much smaller then 2g but then I held it up to the 4gs I have and they look bigger but I was able to pop it into my ear really easily (when I was still at 4g at the time) but they way smaller when compared to all the 2gs I have ahhhh :( frustrating. And its not like the site even had an option for half sizes...

Hmm...that is odd.

I'm trying to remember, but I think the same thing happened with me when I went from 4g to 2g. Like, it just went in, which confused me.

Maybe its easier when stretching between those sizes?

OT:

I'm finally giving in. Its over. I'm accepting it.

Also, I totally think I've settled on my Halloween costume.

I love the time of morning when it is still dark as night outside, but you can still hear birds waking up in the distance.

I love the time of morning when it is still dark as night outside, but you can still hear birds waking up in the distance.

That I want Pest to get his hottie sweet ass out of bed and that I'm actually MAD it's raining...I wanted to put the crop garden in today...

That I want Pest to get his hottie sweet ass out of bed and that I'm actually MAD it's raining...I wanted to put the crop garden in today...

I had no IDEA my job lines got so busy this early in the morning! I've been clocked in for 2 hours and my call time is 1 hour 44 minutes, I've barely set down the receiver. Two more hours of this shit and I get to log off at 8:40am. After that I have to put in my entire crop garden before coming inside and crashing on my face into bed. I wouldn't have to do it if it wasn't going to rain for awhile. Probably the only chance I really have to do it, especially if I want huge early crops.

I had no IDEA my job lines got so busy this early in the morning! I've been clocked in for 2 hours and my call time is 1 hour 44 minutes, I've barely set down the receiver. Two more hours of this shit and I get to log off at 8:40am. After that I have to put in my entire crop garden before coming inside and crashing on my face into bed. I wouldn't have to do it if it wasn't going to rain for awhile. Probably the only chance I really have to do it, especially if I want huge early crops.
Edited by Chernobyl

It's weird being awake with the sun coming up. Makes me feel young again. I'd love to go sight-see in Detroit right now...decay appears to be the most crisp early in the morning.

It's weird being awake with the sun coming up. Makes me feel young again. I'd love to go sight-see in Detroit right now...decay appears to be the most crisp early in the morning.

I'm down with this plan.

OT:

I need visit an army surplus store soon...

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic