What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I keep laughing to myself about this morning when I was laying in bed and out of nowhere Pest, coming out of a dead sleep, says "(Real Name), you're letting the zombies in!" Someone's been playing too much Black Ops.

I keep laughing to myself about this morning when I was laying in bed and out of nowhere Pest, coming out of a dead sleep, says "(Real Name), you're letting the zombies in!" Someone's been playing too much Black Ops.

Yes, I should distort my appearance more.

OT:

WTF is this.

It's just a musing, a thought. A trend occurred at some point in time. When I think back to when I first became active in the scene, everything looked completely different. It can barely be recognized now, compared to when I was young. So, I find myself wondering - when did that change occur?

I'm not saying one is better than the other nor passing any judgements, just curious about the trend. Do with your appearance whatever you'd like. Tis not a social commentary, just an observation of trend changes.

Last time I was at City, I was talking to an old friend that was oldschool when I was brand new. We were talknig about how much has changed. That's where the thought comes from.

Edited by Raev

After all these years, nearly a decade, being called a Corner Kid still gives me a certain pride. Especially if it's by another one of my kind.

After all these years, nearly a decade, being called a Corner Kid still gives me a certain pride. Especially if it's by another one of my kind.

I hate the fact that Christianity was ever created. There, I said it. Because if there is an actual God, Christianity has done nothing but push us away, not bringing us closer. There is no possibility for logic in it, and it advocates slowing down humanity, as borg would say, it's irrelevant. Men and their stupid power-grab schemes...I will say it is funny though the only reason Christianity is the dominant religion is because of women. Created by men, enforced by sheep-women.

And then it's funny, because in my search for logical tolerance among people, I create more intolerance for myself in my own mind for those who have a blind intolerance toward others. Humanity is a never-ending cycle like that. But if it weren't for the combination of Christianity and shovenistic male ideals (AND women going along with them, keep in mind), we would living in space right now and building time machines :tongue:.

I hate the fact that Christianity was ever created. There, I said it. Because if there is an actual God, Christianity has done nothing but push us away, not bringing us closer. There is no possibility for logic in it, and it advocates slowing down humanity, as borg would say, it's irrelevant. Men and their stupid power-grab schemes...I will say it is funny though the only reason Christianity is the dominant religion is because of women. Created by men, enforced by sheep-women.

And then it's funny, because in my search for logical tolerance among people, I create more intolerance for myself in my own mind for those who have a blind intolerance toward others. Humanity is a never-ending cycle like that. But if it weren't for the combination of Christianity and shovenistic male ideals (AND women going along with them, keep in mind), we would living in space right now and building time machines :tongue:.

Edited by Chernobyl

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic