What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

I hope the electricity/gas/tv/dsl don't get shut off before the tax loot gets here...

National City is now charging me $10 to LOOK at my balance at another ATM?

FUCK YOU!!!

Switch to a credit union.

Although some of them are just as bad as banks now... I just closed one account when I discovered they were charging to use other ATMs and for not keeping a minimum balance.

Thinking about many things but mostly what a wise woman said to me. I need to change me for the better I really do. I really have to focus hard on getting employment. Sitting on my ass playing a video game or laying on the bed playing on my laptop is not getting me hard earned cash. If i start working my mood will improve i won't think of stupid things that i know are not true. But start thinking towards the future rather then the mistakes i made in the past. I need to stop pulling others down with me. I have a set of goals and god damn it I will hopefully cross them all off. That is my resolution been late to the game but Like I said always listen to the wise woman They know what they are talking about.

All new me you will all see

Switch to a credit union.

Although some of them are just as bad as banks now... I just closed one account when I discovered they were charging to use other ATMs and for not keeping a minimum balance.

Agree. I used to have an account with Lasalle bank and they charged you for not keeping a minimum balance.

Anyhow, this week can just fuck off.

Edited by KatRN05

bwAAAAHAAHAHAAHAhaahaahahaahahaaahahaha....

that's what ya get fer thinkin'!! :wink

btw, i'm not laughing at your situation, just that comment. sorry you were mistaken.

haha its quite alright sir, i figured as much :p but yea...i do not think i will make that mistake again :no there just to difficult to figure out ya know...ya think ya have her figured out and everything's goin smooth and then ya get thrown a curve ball and totally miss :stuart:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic