What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

That it doesn't matter how much I've given up, or all that I've done to raise her all by myself. Daddy can come in after more then ten years of not even saying hello, and suddenly, I am the bad guy because I can't stop my life and make a bunch of changes so she can fly out to see him and his girlfriend in Manhattan in less than two weeks. I am thinking that maybe, just maybe, if I'd received child support, she might have already got the braces she needs and I could afford the car insurance so she can get her license. But yes, I am the bad parent because I can't provide her with everything she wants on my own. I am thinking I am feeling some anger over this issue. I am thinking if I wanted to be vindictive, now that I know where he is, I could turn him in for the back support. I wont, but I could. I am thinking about doing my best to not let the anger get in the way, because I do not want to keep them from having a relationship. I am thinking he needs to accept responsibility for the choice he made to not be in her life when he was always welcome in my home, always welcome to call, and never treated in a hostile manner. I am thinking, it's not that I don't appreciate that they bought her some clothes and a camera when I let her visit in the summer, but seriously, he owes over $25,000 in child support. Where has he been all those years when she needed things? I am thinking, he is still being selfish, and maybe I am too. I am thinking it is good for me to get this out.

I am thinking you Should turn him in and make him pay up.

I am thinking that you should Not let him get away with that anymore.

I am thinking that you are Not the "bad guy"; he is.

I am thinking that you have been there for your kids since day one and he apparently has not .

I'm thinking that it is so incredibly infuriating that there are people, who were born in this country, who were born to english speaking parents, who do not have a learning disability, that cannot grasp the basic concepts of the english language. I'm talking about people who use the wrong words (and I'm talking about simple words), wrong punctuation, wrong grammar, lack capitalization, and wrong spelling. I think it's a combination of laziness and stupidity. There are elementary school children that can do it.

I'm thinking that it is so incredibly infuriating that there are people, who were born in this country, who were born to english speaking parents, who do not have a learning disability, that cannot grasp the basic concepts of the english language. I'm talking about people who use the wrong words (and I'm talking about simple words), wrong punctuation, wrong grammar, lack capitalization, and wrong spelling. I think it's a combination of laziness and stupidity. There are elementary school children that can do it.

:bow

I am thinkin' about how happy :happy: I am that there will only be a momentary water outage in my neighborhood...& it was not the landlord-man forgetting to pay the bill again, again...

...& about how infuriating :rant: that the douchebag-asshat-neighbor, neglected to inform us in an manner, that they left a note YESTERDAY AFTERNOON!!!

.....& how I am going to stop being sad :sad:

...& about laundrymats sucking :ohmy:

I am thinking you Should turn him in and make him pay up.

I am thinking that you should Not let him get away with that anymore.

I am thinking that you are Not the "bad guy"; he is.

I am thinking that you have been there for your kids since day one and he apparently has not .

Thanks for the support. However, I am the one that made her cry. I am the one everyone is mad at because this visit can't happen, and it's all my fault. I am thinking I feel like a piece of shit.

That I really, really need to call Zee's brother today and get my necklace back.

That snake poop smells really, really BAD.

Thanks for the support. However, I am the one that made her cry. I am the one everyone is mad at because this visit can't happen, and it's all my fault. I am thinking I feel like a piece of shit.

You shouldn't (I know, easy for me to say). It's NOT your fault. Your daughter will get over it and so will "everyone".

and... this is just a thought, you gotta do what you gotta do... but, knowing their exes will hesitate to turn them in is what allows so many "parents" to keep being deadbeats. Making someone live up to their legal (and moral IMO) obligation to their child is not vindictive.

Edited by pomba gira

~Blessings ov Jah...

.....the many fold Blessings of the Universe descend, as everything falls into place in it's own time; sorrow rots, & in turn feeds the roses; that they may bloom into splendorous buds; bringing untold joys, with their perfume & soft pestles...

*A Mantra for the Doomsayers*

Edited by Rev.Reverence

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic