What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

That I need to tear myself away from SPQR Blues and do something productive.

I am trying to think of what SPQR stands for... although I am sure I should know... Special Panda Quest Reading? Super Power Quilt Reversal? Spider Penis Quality Risk?

I am trying to think of what SPQR stands for... although I am sure I should know... Special Panda Quest Reading? Super Power Quilt Reversal? Spider Penis Quality Risk?

Senatus Populusque Romanus, or "The Senate and the People of Rome". It was the official government signature of the Roman Empire.

But I like Spider Penis Quality Risk better.

ok, I've caught up on all the episodes of White Collar, NCIS:Los Angelas... Seen every episode of Andromeda (yes, EVERY episode), Farscape is all out of order so I can't watch that. House doesn't really do it for me anymore. All caught up on Bones... Seen enough of Lost to not care... Heros might be a good idea, but I've missed way too much, and I don't think IceFilms.Info has all the episodes, thus far...

What do I watch now... *sigh*

Spelling suggestions for "Icefilms" are as follows: "Ice Films", "Ice-films", "Microfilms", "Filmstrip", and "Icepicks".... sometimes, FireFox, can be mildly amusing....

That it doesn't matter how much I've given up, or all that I've done to raise her all by myself. Daddy can come in after more then ten years of not even saying hello, and suddenly, I am the bad guy because I can't stop my life and make a bunch of changes so she can fly out to see him and his girlfriend in Manhattan in less than two weeks. I am thinking that maybe, just maybe, if I'd received child support, she might have already got the braces she needs and I could afford the car insurance so she can get her license. But yes, I am the bad parent because I can't provide her with everything she wants on my own. I am thinking I am feeling some anger over this issue. I am thinking if I wanted to be vindictive, now that I know where he is, I could turn him in for the back support. I wont, but I could. I am thinking about doing my best to not let the anger get in the way, because I do not want to keep them from having a relationship. I am thinking he needs to accept responsibility for the choice he made to not be in her life when he was always welcome in my home, always welcome to call, and never treated in a hostile manner. I am thinking, it's not that I don't appreciate that they bought her some clothes and a camera when I let her visit in the summer, but seriously, he owes over $25,000 in child support. Where has he been all those years when she needed things? I am thinking, he is still being selfish, and maybe I am too. I am thinking it is good for me to get this out.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic