What Are You Thinking?

StormKnight

WOW...

Once again, I was doing cult invites...[on VampireFreaks... yes, I have an account there, that's irrelevant... laugh at me later] and once again, I saw a main pic that I was appalled to see...

Why the fuck is a 13 year old posing in her underwear?! Maybe at 16, because that's at least the age of consent, in most states.. but 13?!?! What the fuck is wrong with people today?! I mean seriously... I don't agree with a 16 year old doing it, but that's still better than a 13 year old. At 13, a girl shouldn't even know that posing like that would get a rise out of another individual. And to top it all off, she's got her damn finger hooked in the cup of her bra, hinting at the possibility of showing more?! and you don't even have to look at the picture very long to see what she's doing!

W.T.F.!?

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

WOW...

Once again, I was doing cult invites...[on VampireFreaks... yes, I have an account there, that's irrelevant... laugh at me later] and once again, I saw a main pic that I was appalled to see...

Why the fuck is a 13 year old posing in her underwear?! Maybe at 16, because that's at least the age of consent, in most states.. but 13?!?! What the fuck is wrong with people today?! I mean seriously... I don't agree with a 16 year old doing it, but that's still better than a 13 year old. At 13, a girl shouldn't even know that posing like that would get a rise out of another individual. And to top it all off, she's got her damn finger hooked in the cup of her bra, hinting at the possibility of showing more?! and you don't even have to look at the picture very long to see what she's doing!

W.T.F.!?

That's what you get with Oblivious, out of touch, parents.... Her parents either don't know about that or would never think she would do something like that.

That I should feel at least slightly guilty for ditching Rocket Scientist Cousin with the 3 kids (one 4 and two 7 year olds)... but I don't. And that I am deeply covetous of his massive and highly impressive computer.

That's what you get with Oblivious, out of touch, parents.... Her parents either don't know about that or would never think she would do something like that.

Gotta disagree with that. I have heard many "parents" shrug off such behavior with "Oh, that's just how kids are these days... they grow up so fast, what can you do?".

That I should feel at least slightly guilty for ditching Rocket Scientist Cousin with the 3 kids (one 4 and two 7 year olds)... but I don't. And that I am deeply covetous of his massive and highly impressive computer.

Gotta disagree with that. I have heard many "parents" shrug off such behavior with "Oh, that's just how kids are these days... they grow up so fast, what can you do?".

Hmmn...what can ya do ? Hmmmnnnnnnnnnnn raise them properly and take an active interest in their daily activities maybe....

Hmmn...what can ya do ? Hmmmnnnnnnnnnnn raise them properly and take an active interest in their daily activities maybe....

WOW if thats how people really think then im fucked, I do watch over my children... but my children do some of the most fucked up things.... Shouldent always judge the parents... sometimes it just not there fault.

myself im thinking about how this year is off to one messed up start!

i'm thinking that i really want to take the cycle out tonight, but i don't know where to go, as i don't feel like drinking & sitting in a bar without doing so pretty much sucks, especially when you're not hanging out with anyone else.

hmmm... to go, or not!?

Do the DGN video tomorrow and go to City... I'll actually even be up there, my stalker told me to.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP unpinned and pinned this topic
  • TronRP unpinned this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic