DEMF: Super Awesome People Spot/Day

Inspired by DGN corners and DGN nights (however in no connection or in any way publicizing or using the DGN name, just paying tribute to where the idea came from) I'm trying to organize a Super Awesome Peopl Spot and Super Awesome People Day at DEMF this year.

Super Awesome People DAY is SATURDAY! I'm kind of a loser and won't be there till 6 cuz i gotsta work BUT everyone (not just here on DGN) seems to think they would rather go Saturday than any other day. If you are Super Awesome and can only go one day then make sure Saturday is it for it is Super Awesome People Day! All Super Awesome people welcome and encouraged to attend Sunday and Monday as well.

Super Awesome People SPOT shall be near the fountain on the side closest to the Main Stage (the really really big one). Super Awesome People Spot is as such EVERY DAY so if you can't make it Saturday or you're there Sunday and/or Monday as well, come to the Super Awesome People Spot and hang out with likewise Super Awesome people! If you wanna gripe at me about this being out in blaring sunshine please feel free, I just thought it might be a little easier to find than the description of some other spots and it's open to more stages. If you have any better suggestions place them here but for now we'll say between fountain and Main Stage.

By The Way... since this is Super Awesome People please tell everyone you know (only super awesome people of course) that this is gonna be a great hang out spot/day! All DGN-ers of course included as we are all devastatingly Super Awesome People but I (and many others) of course will be inviting non-DGN-ers who happen to share the Super Awesome quality as well.

40 Days and Counting

Edited by livininxtcgoth

Super Awesome People Spot still applies Saturday!! I'm not the only Super Awesome Person after all. All DGN/Super Awesome People can recognize said spot on Saturday. I'm just saying the Super Awesome People DAY the day we all say if we can only go one day this is the day we try to go... is Sunday or Monday depending on Popular Vote

Hope to see you at Super Awesome People Spot on saturday night! (or elsewhere randomly around hart plaza...)

Super Awesome People DAY is up to voting as of yet.... Either Sunday or Monday (personally I vote Monday but a lot of people have to work Tuesday so it might be better to do Sunday... in case anyone else was voting saturday.... saturdays usually are the suckiest I only go for a few hours at night) Please comment with your vote and I'll update this at some point in the indeterminate future with what day was picked.

Btw, Carl Cox is headlining Saturday, which means it's the best day this year. :)

It's this huge sculpture near the entrance. The UAW donated it to the city, and it looks like the Stargate...just bigger. Way bigger.

oh yes i got it. i think i'm still for the fountain dealy since the Super Awesome People Spot shall be a consistent hangout spot. like actually chill there and be around people... and ur still around the music...

Super Awesome People Spot still applies Saturday!! I'm not the only Super Awesome Person after all. All DGN/Super Awesome People can recognize said spot on Saturday. I'm just saying the Super Awesome People DAY the day we all say if we can only go one day this is the day we try to go... is Sunday or Monday depending on Popular Vote

Hope to see you at Super Awesome People Spot on saturday night! (or elsewhere randomly around hart plaza...)

:bunny:

& That Saturday is Me &Rev's Super Awesome 6 year wedding anniversary :w00t:

demf would be cool to go to again if it was not for the fact they charge now which is fricken redonkulas i think it should have stayed free like the hoedown which i will be attending that more then likely all three days.

I don't mind the charge at all, but that's just me.

If you're going to the Hoedown for just one day, make it Saturday - Willie Nelson's headlining!

• 2 weeks later...

Gah! be ye from the d and not know of the electronic music festival?

(has moment of techno superiority complex0 =P

Ah this is because I'm not originally from the D. I'm 5 hours north of Detroit and they look at me funny when I say something about goths or techno music.

• 4 weeks later...