What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

About to go jury-rig the lawnmower handle to see how much I can get cut.  You can't even tell that the grass was cut 2 weeks ago.

It was at my knees when I pulled out the bins last night.  Even that was shocking because I just used the trimmer to knock down the grass last Saturday then took Mother's Day pictures that Sunday.  This new growth sprouted up in like 48 hours.

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

About to go jury-rig the lawnmower handle to see how much I can get cut.  You can't even tell that the grass was cut 2 weeks ago.

It was at my knees when I pulled out the bins last night.  Even that was shocking because I just used the trimmer to knock down the grass last Saturday then took Mother's Day pictures that Sunday.  This new growth sprouted up in like 48 hours.

Drink water, and plenty of it. 

Back in from this morning's seminar with the niece and getting ready to freeze my card just in case the number gets stolen again.  Something seems to happen every time I use a credit card at a particular store in Novi.

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Back in from this morning's seminar with the niece and getting ready to freeze my card just in case the number gets stolen again.  Something seems to happen every time I use a credit card at a particular store in Novi.

Do you need to go to that particular store in Novi? If no, may I suggest going to another store?

About to do my last job before taking a couple weeks off for my daughters birthday, kindergarten graduation, wedding anniversary, and whatever all else goes on in the last week of may that it's the absolute worst timing for right now.

1 hour ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Do you need to go to that particular store in Novi? If no, may I suggest going to another store?

~~~~~

Unfortunately, it's the only one I know of in the tri-county area and I only get the chance to shop there once or twice a year.

😅

1 minute ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Thanks. It's nothing special yet. Got one game up (a few more videos scheduled to be published), with a second game I'm working on a playthrough.

~~~~~

Boy Monchichi has started posting his gameplay on his YouTube channel.  I really have to commend the way you all do those playthroughs with narrative.  

😁👍

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Boy Monchichi has started posting his gameplay on his YouTube channel.  I really have to commend the way you all do those playthroughs with narrative.  

😁👍

That's good for Boy Monchichi. I do my best with commentary, but it's not every minute like some of the bigger, well known gamers like Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and PewdiePie. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY5e2Wb8lkA-03mHHeW8FHw

That's my gamer youtube.

5 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

That's good for Boy Monchichi. I do my best with commentary, but it's not every minute like some of the bigger, well known gamers like Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and PewdiePie. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCY5e2Wb8lkA-03mHHeW8FHw

That's my gamer youtube.

~~~~~

Jacksepticeye is one of my favorite gamer/commentators.

Thanks for the link, I will definitely check that out. 😊