What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

About to get this day started.  Yesterday, my vehicle was towed to our neighborhood service center and was started on.  I also took care of multiple appointments and errands.  Now I'm about to verify orders and then start on yardwork detailing. 

About to go spend some hangout time with immediate family.

I had to edit this to say "immediate" family because we now have people we classify as extended family. 🥰

Edited by TronRP

Stepped in before the rain hit, after I cut the first set of yards.  Now I'm about to head back out for a second round of grass cutting before the Sun goes down.

Get up, moving around and begin my day off work.... after having fell over in the floor of my hotel room this morning and sleeping for the past 14 hours.

11 minutes ago, WhiteLines said:

Get up, moving around and begin my day off work.... after having fell over in the floor of my hotel room this morning and sleeping for the past 14 hours.

~~~~~

gallery_4589_1202_14174.jpg

I hope you're better now...

O_O

7 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

gallery_4589_1202_14174.jpg

I hope you're better now...

O_O

Ain't no thing. These things are bound to occur when you force a human body to run 24/7 for unnatural lenths of time. Certain systems start to fail and shut down after a while, like consciousness lol.

Back in from a busy day (that started yesterday) of vet appointments, chatting with the family as everyone visited the HomeHouse and starting on yard detailing and decluttering that wrapped up this morning at 4am, when the rain literally started, forcing me to retreat to the indoors.  Now I'm about to get some food and take a nap.