What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

Bout ta head to the hotel, done banged out the 1st store back, and ahead of schedule too. Now i can go back to my room continue with the descent into a dark madness and/or mad darkness, idk it's just to early to tell and I have no earthly idea how I've managed to allow history to repeat again and in a far worse form than I've ever encountered, i did it all so differently, i grew i changed i tried to be an agent of good in the world, i learned from my past mistakes, the movie's not supposed to end like this. The moral of the story is that nothing matters, who wrote this freakin' garbage?! I don't think any of this is funny at all.

2 hours ago, WhiteLines said:

Bout ta head to the hotel, done banged out the 1st store back, and ahead of schedule too. Now i can go back to my room continue with the descent into a dark madness and/or mad darkness, idk it's just to early to tell and I have no earthly idea how I've managed to allow history to repeat again and in a far worse form than I've ever encountered, i did it all so differently, i grew i changed i tried to be an agent of good in the world, i learned from my past mistakes, the movie's not supposed to end like this. The moral of the story is that nothing matters, who wrote this freakin' garbage?! I don't think any of this is funny at all.

~~~~~

Disney forgot to factor in "the human element" when he wrote the book on "Happily Ever After".  Some things just can't be fixed.

8 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Disney forgot to factor in "the human element" when he wrote the book on "Happily Ever After".  Some things just can't be fixed.

Ouch, whole lotta ouch right now Tronzie

Idk, idfk wtf I'm about to go do but I did break a whole new part when i passed out yesterday and landed my skull on the corner of the desktop in my hotel room and it sounds like it can become fatal that sounds like a challenge, and i do like challenges. Challenge accepted, because I cannot die, I reckon death cant claim what is already dead. Know what ima do now, gon get turnt up before work tonight.

Party on Wayne, Party On Garth!

I'm about to stop drawing myself in to rantin and ravin' about how dumb and upset and crappy all this is. This is my one night off work and damnit I intend to have myself some kind of a good time. I will type no freakin further page long diatribes about my nemesis the  Hillbilly Whore of Backwoods Babylon.

1 hour ago, kat said:

Sitting out having a drink reminiscening about Boblo.I miss that place. 

~~~~~

I was just talking about Boblo Island when I was at the service center Tuesday.  Apparently, developers are about to redesign Belle Isle and the show on channel 4 that morning was asking people what they wanted to see there.  I mentioned an amusement park like what was once Boblo Island.  The main difference is Boblo Island was in Ontario.

If they make a Belle Isle amusement park, it will be in Detroit.  That would mean they would have to make island boat docks for people too afraid to come into the city (at least to the parts they haven't gentrified yet).

32 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I was just talking about Boblo Island when I was at the service center Tuesday.  Apparently, developers are about to redesign Belle Isle and the show on channel 4 that morning was asking people what they wanted to see there.  I mentioned an amusement park like what was once Boblo Island.  The main difference is Boblo Island was in Ontario.

If they make a Belle Isle amusement park, it will be in Detroit.  That would mean they would have to make island boat docks for people too afraid to come into the city (at least to the parts they haven't gentrified yet).

Omg I really hope they do they. We used to go all the time when we was kids. It was like 5 dollars lmao even we could afford that! It was so amazing. 

2 hours ago, kat said:

Omg I really hope they do they. We used to go all the time when we was kids. It was like 5 dollars lmao even we could afford that! It was so amazing. 

~~~~~

We used to always get the Faygo Pop Cap discount. 😁

One of the last times we were there, they had "The Simpsons" family characters meet the boat goers at the doc.  All I remember thinking was how sorry I felt for the people who had to wear those giant costumes in 90 degree weather.