What are you about to go do?

Oh_My_Goth

About to head over and meet with my neighbor.  He has offered to teach me how to use his zero turn mower to cut the grass.

I am very thankful.  However, I still need to get a walk behind for the smaller cutting areas.

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

About to head over and meet with my neighbor.  He has offered to teach me how to use his zero turn mower to cut the grass.

I am very thankful.  However, I still need to get a walk behind for the smaller cutting areas.

That is awesome with the zero turn. And I've done that with the push when I had a bigger yard; push for smaller areas, and the rider for the main part.

5 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

That is awesome with the zero turn. And I've done that with the push when I had a bigger yard; push for smaller areas, and the rider for the main part.

~~~~~

It was great.  We did a tag team.  I cut for an hour, until it ran out of gas (that allowed me to cut all the fronts, mine and Trene's side lots, my other neighbor's back yard and half of the back yard of the HomeHouse which usually takes 3 hours with my AWD walk behind), then my neighbor filled the machine and finished the second half of the HomeHouse backyard and my back yard.

He and his wife have been trying to find a way to pay me back for trimming up their yard and cutting back over a decade of brush and overgrowth.  Since he knew my mower suffered a catastrophic failure, he offered me the use of his. 😊

With the coming rains, this should buy me enough time to get something working by the next clear day.

37 minutes ago, TronRP said:

About to give my brother a ride since his ride just died in the HomeHouse driveway.

~~~~~

Apparently, my brother's wife moves as fast as I do.  He was picked up and at home within 10 minutes of talking to me.

🤣

Now I'm about to log the boy's attendance for today since he just finished schoolwork.  We need a discussion on time management...if he can actually hear what I'm saying and not what he thinks I'm saying. 

Now that the boy is off on a weekend retreat with the Youth Group community, I'm about to do a clean up and restock of the area so things will be set for when he gets back. 

Back in from handling outside everything and replacing the flywheel on the mower.  Now I'm about to go get cleaned up before I start working on the boy's attendance for today.

Back in from appointments, labs, running errands, setting up everyone with lunch, vehicle troubleshooting, and rescuing a tent from the wind fury of Mother Nature.  Now I'm about to take a break/nap before the end of the day wrap up...then I might eat some dinner.

About to head out to make some noise.  Getting all of the yard tools up and running.

I decided to wait a bit due to what appeared to be slightly inebriated activity out there earlier.