Kitty!!!! Yay!!! the whole evil-fishytrybe is here.. err.. Uhh..well not the WHOLE group, but a great number of all ya'all. ;)

Welcome!!! I'm glad Sean (TEF) conned err.. guilt tripped.. err.. umm.. convinced (that's the word!) you to come on here! BTW, he is a Bad BAD fish, he needs more spankings at home I believe. :evil:

Either way, welcome!! It's great to have you. :)

Now I can compliment you on here how AWESOME your outfits always are!!! :drool

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kitty!!!! Yay!!! the whole evil-fishytrybe is here.. err.. Uhh..well not the WHOLE group, but a great number of all ya'all. ;)

Welcome!!! I'm glad Sean (TEF) conned err.. guilt tripped.. err.. umm.. convinced (that's the word!) you to come on here! BTW, he is a Bad BAD fish, he needs more spankings at home I believe. :evil:

Either way, welcome!! It's great to have you. :)

Now I can compliment you on here how AWESOME your outfits always are!!! :drool

Hello Hunhee! Thank you!

Yes, I have seen how bad "TEF" has been, and he has been punished.

...MY outfits? wows. Thanks! I like yours better, though. :happy:

Welcome Angela!

Why am I being dragged into her welcome thread?

Especially my luscious lips...and they aren't for the enjoyment of men's "lollipops"

Hey JoeC!

As per mine and tHe eVil gOlDfIsH's conversation yesterday, it's because you are SAFE.

:wink

Love ya.

(is there no mention on this board of your awesome pant filling ass? Only your lips??? hmmm...)

(do you feel like a peace of meat now???)

Wow, Miss Kitty, THE Pussy, wife of TEF, you sound like a lot of fun! Welcome aboard!

Yes, yes, I am loads of fun. (sometimes!)

What I want to know is...what is a Tastee wonder bunny?

(I know, I know, I always get myself in trouble asking these things...)

Just between you and me (all eyes diverted now...) ThE eViL fIsH name thing cracks me up.

Have you heard Cybertrybe's "I love my fish"?

...and we have a gazillion fish...and the EVIL fish is any yellow Cichlid in any tank (monsters!) so...I will be having many many loads of fun with THAT name he chose to don himself with!

Pleco is my favorite right now. Bottom feeder... but I do have a special effection to our largest Pleco...Mr. GIMP (yes I said GIMP!) his one fin never grew right...and he winks at me. So...Pleco might suck the bottom of the tank clean...but I love him.

:swoon

Hellos. I skimmed your intro because I am excessively lazy...And at work.

Macomb Township....I so sorry. I used to live out there for a couple of years. Only advantage was that I was close to all of the cider mills. Ick. Now I live in Fabulous Fashionable Ferndale!

Hellos. I skimmed your intro because I am excessively lazy...And at work.

Macomb Township....I so sorry. I used to live out there for a couple of years. Only advantage was that I was close to all of the cider mills. Ick. Now I live in Fabulous Fashionable Ferndale!

I don't like is so much. But it is close to the base, where "TEF" works, and the school my boys picked to go to.

I do NOT do the mommy taxi thing. :X

Our next destination, in relocation, is South. Meaning the gulf Coast. Have to wait at least a year, 5 years at the most for that, though.

I do love cider mills...

ALL of your cars pale in comparison to the Van of Doom. That is all...

Nuh UH! My Cobalt is SO awesome and yellow, that it literally electrocutes me every single time I get in or out of the car if I touch the frame (only works when you touch the yellow part)...UNLESS I'm holding my keys in my left hand, then I'm good. It's only 2007 too, I should take it in and have that looked at, BUT...it does deter people from stealing my shitty and slightly dirty Cobalt.

Wait...why was I here again? Ohhhh right, welcome new person!

Archived