Group Skate at the Rink, Part Deux 02/28/09

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just about sums things up:

3319849519_61fb49910c.jpg

Can anyone say Drama Queen? She makes me so proud. *reaches for a tissue* =P

We had a really great time and it was nice to meet some of the people I had not met before and, as always, hanging out with the folks I knew already. Sign us up for the next one!

It was awesome! I had a blast meeting and bs'n with new people. I look forward to the next time!

Yay!! We'll plan another one for March!

Great pics!

Aw, you were a good sport Prick!

I had a great time seeing, skating, and talking with everyone last nite!

It was good to be on skates again too.

Thanks again, Brenda, for planning this.

:)

I hope all that continued on to City had a blast there too.

It was so nice to finally meet you!!

Well I had two slight groin pulls between the time I put on my skates. To the time I went to where the DGN crew were sitting. I had the skates on for a maximum of five minutes. Oh well I tried. Still had a great time with everyone!

I still giggle thinking about the first time you put the skates on and I was out on the rink and I saw you trying to stand up :laugh:.

Good times people, and I successfully evaded the camera by staying in the middle of the rink :evil:. Glad everyone came out, sucked that we had to leave a little early, next time we'll be able to stay later I'm thinking.

I still giggle thinking about the first time you put the skates on and I was out on the rink and I saw you trying to stand up :laugh:.

Good times people, and I successfully evaded the camera by staying in the middle of the rink :evil:. Glad everyone came out, sucked that we had to leave a little early, next time we'll be able to stay later I'm thinking.

Um. No you didn't.

Somehow it didn't get uploaded. I'll fix that later. :evil:

I couldn't make it out, I was knee deep in drywall dust :( I'm glad everyone had a great time! Hopefully I can make it out to the next one! :)

Rollerskating RULES!!!

I'm sad I missed Suzie.. :(

Archived