Group Skate at the Rink, Part Deux 02/28/09

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this sounds like fun, i'm just pretty sure sluagh would rather try to insert our hedgehog into his urethra than spend his saturday night going in circles listening to top 40 music...

i'm curious if we brought cds (of relatively "normal" gothy-ish music) if the djs would play some of it on some indeterminate night, especially if there were oh say 10-25 of us all going and paying money to be there and want to hear something that doesn't blow (personally i don't have much of a problem with most top 40 in smaller doses but i'm a "bad" goth chick)

this sounds like fun, i'm just pretty sure sluagh would rather try to insert our hedgehog into his urethra than spend his saturday night going in circles listening to top 40 music...

i'm curious if we brought cds (of relatively "normal" gothy-ish music) if the djs would play some of it on some indeterminate night, especially if there were oh say 10-25 of us all going and paying money to be there and want to hear something that doesn't blow (personally i don't have much of a problem with most top 40 in smaller doses but i'm a "bad" goth chick)

If you bring music, I'll help intimidate the DJ. :evil:

Don't bring him, then.I also highly doubt that they'll play our CDs. But, I'm getting to know them, so I will ask.

Dammit! I wish I could go, but I'll be out of town this weekend. :cry

It's on 2/28, silly!!

i'm totally going to be there! last time was awesome. and i'll try to be less camera shy :fear:

Yay!!

Pffft, TWB, we're neighbors, so you can cound on B and I. :wink

Oh, I wasn't saying that. But a ride would be lovely, especially if you are going to CC after. No, I was in my typical persnickety snide way pointing out the failed parallelism in Msterbeau's sentence construction. Certainly I am well aware that he is a generous and dependable person.

Oh, I wasn't saying that. But a ride would be lovely, especially if you are going to CC after. No, I was in my typical persnickety snide way pointing out the failed parallelism in Msterbeau's sentence construction. Certainly I am well aware that he is a generous and dependable person.

Generous? Me? Perhaps with my body. :p

At this point, it's unlikely that we're going to CC. Anything can happen, but right now, it's highly unlikely.

Archived