Group Skate at the Rink, Part Deux 02/28/09

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone know about this? Is this how our skate night got started? Because I think we should grow our skate night until it IS worthy of the DGN title:LA times article on Gothic Skate Night

Oh god please please please this. We need to print off a copy of this and pass it to the owners. And beg. A lot.

Actually some of us were talking about this after the last one...this REALLY would be fun. Seriously guys. Seriously.

Genius!! I nominate Brenda to approach the management with this idea. Skate of Doom! Invite not just the goth community but a broader range of alternative peoples from around town... ? Who to DJ?

J9!! XDXDXD

hahahaha

Guest greyhalo

*bump*

It's coming.

I thought you and Tomcat were having Game Night again soon. I still want to play Goth--The Horror Trivia Game with you guys--as well as 80s Trivial Pursuit.

I thought you and Tomcat were having Game Night again soon. I still want to play Goth--The Horror Trivia Game with you guys--as well as 80s Trivial Pursuit.

Oh, we plan on it. It's just a question of when. Maybe we need a poll. And it has to be done earlier in the day. Jeff works on Mondays! LOL

As for the 28th skate night...

I was talking to the DJ, and his partner does the Saturday night skate session may very well be playing some goth and industrial for us. I explained that we're from a goth board, and that we'd love to hear some good stuff. He will talk to his partner, and email me soon!

Oh, we plan on it. It's just a question of when. Maybe we need a poll. And it has to be done earlier in the day. Jeff works on Mondays! LOL

I was talking to the DJ, and his partner does the Saturday night skate session may very well be playing some goth and industrial for us. I explained that we're from a goth board, and that we'd love to hear some good stuff. He will talk to his partner, and email me soon!

Yay! On both counts.

Woohoo!!! I'd definitely have to come out for that!!!

I will be putting on skates this time for everyones enjoyment, think Jerry Lewis.

HEYYYYYYY LAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYDEEEEEEEEEEE!! :rofl::cry:rofl: Oh MAN, I can see it now!

The only reason I didn't come last week, is because I don't have any skates of my own, yet. I hate rentals-- the trucks and wheel bearings are always either too loose, or too tight. :X

I promise I'll tag along, as soon as I get some wheelz. :)

Archived