The Biggest Loser DGN Style

Oh_My_Goth

ok, so in the past two weeks or so, I have been extremely tired. doesn't matter how much sleep I get, or even if i get "the right amount" I don't know what's going on. I mean... last night. I went to bed around 1 am, and got up a little before 11 am.... I'm usually ok when I do that... so why the hell am i so damn tired all the time??????

You need sunshine. There's a dearth of it this time of year. One of my friends suggested that I get a happy light. I'm seriously considering it. Although, they're not cheap. *sighs*

My scale is SO inaccurate, (I need to buy a new one..shighs) but I FEEL thinner.. does that count?

even if you don't see the numbers change, yet you feel thinner, pants are loser, or you feel better, that's a small victory, because you aren't relying on a bunch of numbers... proof is in the pudding, baby.... or the lack there of, in this case lol :)

even if you don't see the numbers change, yet you feel thinner, pants are loser, or you feel better, that's a small victory, because you aren't relying on a bunch of numbers... proof is in the pudding, baby.... or the lack there of, in this case lol :)

No, my scale says I lost weight.. but I don't trust it cause it could be off five pounds either way..but in general, it's humming around a lower peg. *shrugs*

Trust me, I consider this a victory!!!

Ok, I added the ticker, but not to my target weight, just the acceptable weight I'd like to get back down to so that the majority of my clothes will fit right. When I get there, I'll adjust it if I want. It's much easier to motivate myself to lose weight in small increments.

And now that I'm feeling a little better maybe I'll actually care. I've felt too sick this last week to give a rat's ass about weight loss.

i cant add a ticker or tell you what my wieght is:) its the girl in me. anyway i am in training for something and will be doing some intense testing in 2 months. I need to loose about 20 pounds to pull up my own body weight.

i also have to start some intense weight lifting.

At the end of this mess I need to jump over a 6 foot wall and be able to do 10 male pushups and 10 pullups and run 2 miles.

I have to work out 1 hour everyday preparing for this. If anyone is in the ferndale area and would like to work out with me, let me know. I have all my own weights.

Just a warning, my motto is if you are not sore and didnt cry out in pain, you didnt work out.

:) any victims????

....yoga in stilettos...? i think i broke my ankle just thinking about it lol. this will be the umpteenth time i have tried to lose, so i'm in. ...i saw an ad for a workout video with a couple chicks in some amazing dreadfalls...lots of black and buckles everwhere....i think it's called 'industrial strength' anyway, hope there is room for one more!

v.

i cant add a ticker or tell you what my wieght is:) its the girl in me. anyway i am in training for something and will be doing some intense testing in 2 months. I need to loose about 20 pounds to pull up my own body weight.

i also have to start some intense weight lifting.

At the end of this mess I need to jump over a 6 foot wall and be able to do 10 male pushups and 10 pullups and run 2 miles.

I have to work out 1 hour everyday preparing for this. If anyone is in the ferndale area and would like to work out with me, let me know. I have all my own weights.

Just a warning, my motto is if you are not sore and didnt cry out in pain, you didnt work out.

:) any victims????

...possibly. where is ferndale in relation to westland?