The Biggest Loser DGN Style

Oh_My_Goth

Which leads me to artificial sweeteners...

Stevia is a good alternative, natural, now easier to find now, can keep it in your purse (if you're a girl), in the car if you're a guy.

Agave Nectar (a low GI sweetener). I have some, it's pretty tasty. I use it in my cooking instead of sugar. Good for diabetics (I'm not saying take it and shove it all down your gullet, you must use all things in moderation).

Edited by hunhee

...then you should join the CBC...

......THEN...you'll be 30 Lbs. closer to your goal!

(tho...I think it WON'T be THAT much) :p

To say the grossest and most unattractive thing I could possibly say: I've come close to that WITHOUT Colon Blow. But, for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure I ate damn near 30 pounds of food that weekend, so that's what I chalk that one instance up to.

Let's just say that I was so proud I FORCED Pest to come in the bathroom to see it just so that I would have an eyewitness account in case nobody believed me when I told the tale. I tried to get him to take a pic with him camera phone but he said there was no way in hell he was going to bring his expensive phone in the same bathroom as THAT.

Edited by Chernobyl

To say the grossest and most unattractive thing I could possibly say: I've come close to that WITHOUT Colon Blow. But, for what it's worth, I'm pretty sure I ate damn near 30 pounds of food that weekend, so that's what I chalk that one instance up to.

Let's just say that I was so proud I FORCED Pest to come in the bathroom to see it just so that I would have an eyewitness account in case nobody believed me when I told the tale. I tried to get him to take a pic with him camera phone but he said there was no way in hell he was going to bring his expensive phone in the same bathroom as THAT.

:rofl:

That could have ended up on ratemypoo.com

Which is the exact reason I'm mad at Pest and will be for the rest of my life.

If I would have posted it on ratemypoo.com...I would have WON the website. They would have been forced to shut down after, for serioul. It had to have been 4 curics.

Edited by Chernobyl

Glad I'm not the only sicko who's been to that site. :whistle:

NEVER, and I mean NEVER mention "rate my poo.com" around teenagers...they will go, and they will NEVER stop talking about what they find there...EVER! :rant:

I'm just sayin'... :blushing:

That's a real site????????

People actually take pictures of their droppings and post it for others to look at???????

Now that is sick!!!!!!!

I dated a woman that was obsessed with trying to get me to look at what she would leave behind and I would never ever look. I don't even wanna see what came out of me let alone someone else.

Changing diapers was bad enough and I'm glad I don't have to do that anymore.

NEVER, and I mean NEVER mention "rate my poo.com" around teenagers...they will go, and they will NEVER stop talking about what they find there...EVER! :rant:

I'm just sayin'... :blushing:

*starts writing down some notes to share with the Kiddz at Trixxie's*

...do you believe they ACTUALLY let me be IN CHARGE of that Microphone???

M.C. Rev. Reverence C.R. -X-X-X->:.

I kinda' likes it...

...&...CHERNY...you said "curics" :rofl:

....& there's NO such thing as aliens...they told me so!

BACK ON TOPIC KIDDIES!!!! :glares at everyone including self:

One of the tricks to eating out is.. they always set water in front of you, DOWN it before you order your food. It always seems to satiate me and helps me make better choices, and eat less..

ALSO ordering a salad before the entree (don't eat fatty/sugary dressings) helps.... OR a broth based soup (hence why I think I always feel not as hungry for sushi when it gets to my table, they always bring that yummy brothy miso and some salad with that sesame ginger dressing.. YUM!!!).

OH and be careful what you eat on your salad, just because it's a salad doesn't mean it's low fat/calories. If you douse it with dressing, meat, cheese, nuts.. you may as well eat a candy bar, or hamburger, because you're not doing anything good for yourself.

Edited by hunhee

Portion control is KEY!!!! and consistent eating.

Part of the problem with me wasn't because I was eating unhealthy foods, it was that I was eating the healthy ones, just TOO MUCH. OR I wasn't eating consistently. Sometimes I'd go till 7:00PM to eat anything. This is colossally BAD for you. Steady eating, small meals a day, every four hours have a snack or a meal is really good for your body. It prevents your insulin production from having too many peeks and valleys, steady is the right way to go.

BACK ON TOPIC KIDDIES!!!! :glares at everyone including self:

One of the tricks to eating out is.. they always set water in front of you, DOWN it before you order your food. It always seems to satiate me and helps me make better choices, and eat less..

ALSO ordering a salad before the entree (don't eat fatty/sugary dressings) helps.... OR a broth based soup (hence why I think I always feel not as hungry for sushi when it gets to my table, they always bring that yummy brothy miso and some salad with that sesame ginger dressing.. YUM!!!).

OH and be careful what you eat on your salad, just because it's a salad doesn't mean it's low fat/calories. If you douse it with dressing, meat, cheese, nuts.. you may as well eat a candy bar, or hamburger, because you're not doing anything good for yourself.

I don't do tap water...

I'll take a gallon of SmartWater and some Colon Blow!

I don't do tap water...

I'll take a gallon of SmartWater and some Colon Blow!

Yeah, I have a hard time with tap water too, enough ice, and I'm ok (sometimes), I've never had anyone kick me out because I choose to drink my own water.. *shrugs*

Keep a bottle with you ;)

Edited by hunhee

Pumpkin Spice Muffins..

Take 1 box of spiced cake mix (I use Dunkin Hines)

1 small can Pumpkin (just PLAIN pumpkin)

MIX, put those little liners in your cupcake pan. Fill 12 cupcakes equally. Bake as directed.

I usually just gobble one up warm. They're YUM!!!!! I pass these off on people who don't know they're getting something healthy out of it.. *EG*

These are delicious and moist, and EASY!!!!