The Biggest Loser DGN Style

Oh_My_Goth

Meh.. I make that at home... & you can feed like five people on what you would spend for one there ;)

& There are no "death-by-chocolate" desserts taunting Me in my kitchen :fear:

Home cooking is the best way to stay healthy...

:secret: Not knockin' your post.. Just trying to remind the peoples that they can make great foods at home as well ;)

Meh.. I make that at home... & you can feed like five people on what you would spend for one there ;)

:secret: Not knockin' your post.. Just trying to remind the peoples that they can make great foods at home as well ;)

...HAUS & I used to do that when I lived in the same house as him in the L...

....TOPLESS.... :shock:

...the Ladies L-ov_E it!!!

i know, silly, it was for those that like to eat out. :p

Yay, now that I am back I can eat small portions without the "mother in law" breathing down my neck.

Reading through, pretty good advice from people. One thing, and I can't remember who said it, but about keeping EVERYTHING you eat written down in a journal, it is a good practice for some and a disaster for others, and I'll tell you why.

Many people, especially slackers like myself who are forgetful, will start out with this "oh, I'm going to be gung-ho and write down every little morsel" attitude...but in all actuality, how realistic is that? When it comes down to it unless you plan on writing down every little morsel you eat for the rest of your life, you set yourself up for disaster. The second you quit writing down everything is the second you lose track and then your weight slowly starts to creep back, many people who have a journal type of diet gain back their weight because it's unrealistic to figure that you'll write down everything you eat until you die.

BUT...for those that are diligent with keeping track of everything for the rest of forever, I guess this would work. Good for you on being able to stick to that, but for many it's impossible :thumbsup:.

But I'm warning people for let down, especially if you're the type like myself who is forgetful, because you could be setting yourself up for disaster. Especially since once the weight is off, many people stop keeping these journals, which would imply a diet as opposed to lifetime commitment, and all diets will gain your weight back guaranteed.

I agree. I know I could never get on board with the journal thing. Hell, when I set up my "diet" years ago, one of my main things was not having to "count calories" as such. I'd count other unhealthy stuff, like saturated fats, but I never added up the calories, and I think it helped because I didn't get all obsessed about eating exactly 2000 calories a day, or whatever you go for.

I always seem to injure myself right after I tell myself I am going to try to come up with an exercise routine. :rolleyes:

I always seem to injure myself right after I tell myself I am going to try to come up with an exercise routine. :rolleyes:

O_M_G did this a FEW times in the past couple of years... :rolleyes:

.....I think that at the exact moment that you KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO START A REGIMENT.....START IT! NOW! NO TOMORROW! JUST TODAY! *does 10 situps*

TOMORROW.....IS NOT PROMISED.

ZEN

;)

well, we'll wait patiently...kinda...but speaking of out...we are looking forward to cleansing our heineys out!!! From deep inside (TMI people? Discuss...)

:rofl:

...want MY recipe?

.....3 pots of coffee (strong as you can make it)...3 days in a row...no cheese..meat..or beans...LOTS OF FIBROUS VEGGIES!

...(burns a bit...but it feels better on day 5)... ;)

...& YES...you can drink 30 cups in a day & not explode your heart...well...I can. :stuart:

:rofl:

...want MY recipe?

.....3 pots of coffee (strong as you can make it)...3 days in a row...no cheese..meat..or beans...LOTS OF FIBROUS VEGGIES!

...(burns a bit...but it feels better on day 5)... ;)

...& YES...you can drink 30 cups in a day & not explode your heart...well...I can. :stuart:

Healthy, honey..... This is about healthy ways to do stuff