Aftermath...DGN Appreciation Night @ CC - December 27th

TitsMcGee

OH BOY were to start umm it started out really busy which was fine did a lot of runnin around threw the chaos then iam not sure who we had to pull off the stage and rush her to lounge room but that was chaotic i hope she's doing much better i had to sprint off the stage with chris to get her outa there sprint back from the lounge room to the stage back to the door then back to the stage to finish sweep, then clear out about 500 beer bottles and pitchers and trash UGH crazy crazy night longest shirft ive had in a looong time

It's because I was there. lol

• Replies 236
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to Hunhee for orchestrating what seems to have been an awesome night for DGN. Hard to overstate the value of hunhee to DGN. :)

I tried to organize a ride home or a safe place to crash but was unable. (In my current post-hospital still partially hospitalized state, driving home would be... unwise.)

Aw. I wish I knew. I was trying to give rides to as many as needed them Saturday. Michiko took me up on it, but no one else. I still had room and gas enough for two more riders. Next time, let me know. I am nice and harmless; at least my psych eval suggests that I am merely neurotic, not psychotic.

Fun, fun, fun. I met some new people and saw lots of others. It was a blast seeing everyone, and I sure had fun.

And yes, I remember Jessica Fxckin Rocks trying to rape me on the stage. I was still feeling the rum from earlier and you took me by surprise, so I shouted out and several DGNers turned and looked at us. Sorry 'bout that. :o

Yes but your so damn sexy that I could not elp myself. Its hard to help my self right now your lucky there are many miles between us

Slugo and Jessika. Seems like there were others but I can't think who they are, at the moment.

SLOGO

why do you keep putting slugo lol

Slogo= What happens when you put slogans and logos together

alright well it was nice seeing all of you i had fun sorry i had to leave at 2 my buddy had to work at 8:30am the lucky bastard lol i wish i had work right now. its funny everyone talking about being groped and molested cuz nobody molested me :cry

Don't worry, lol

I don't think I was groped or molested either. :laugh:

Thanks to Hunhee for orchestrating what seems to have been an awesome night for DGN. Hard to overstate the value of hunhee to DGN. :)

I tried to organize a ride home or a safe place to crash but was unable. (In my current post-hospital still partially hospitalized state, driving home would be... unwise.)

Troy, anyttime you need a ride or ANYTHING, please let us know.

You were definately missed, my Friend.

ALL of us @ CITY CLUB wish you a speedy recovery,

and look foreward to seeing you back in OUR home,

having the very best night out with Friends ! ! !

All right, I will post a little tonight...I am so exhausted! I just want to say thank you to:

Hunhee-For putting this together and bringing the great snacks, thank you so much! :)

Marc-For giving me a lift in the VoD and briefly chatting. You're a sweetheart! :D

Tracy-For hanging out with me for a lot of the night and giving me a lift back to my place! :D

I will post more later on today...I got home late and am super tired.

Oh what a busy night! I only hope New Years is half as much fun. I definitely plan on dancing more.

Names listed in each category alphabetically so as not to present the illusion of preferred ranking. :help:

Were present but somehow I missed you or maybe I couldn’t hear your name over the music: drool, Kiri_no_Aijinn, NexxusPolaris, sexslavetrainer.

Were present and met but couldn’t put the name to the face somehow (damn, Bombay does its work on me): CypherZero (is you with the awesome pinks hair?), lilmisspinkkitty, myownsavior, paradox, soulrev; please straighten me out. I fully expect you to sometime soon.

Newly met and glad for it: Burrich, coed doll, Phee, Raev, Rayne, Tenshi Masamune (I still owe you a dance, I believe), XillaToxic (we’ve never actually been introduced--you were indicated in convo--but, Miss Superfine Ass on stilts, I concur, 5’8” is not short)

Conspicuously missing and hence missed: Beanwater, the Eternal, Fin, Ice Queen, jynxxxedangel (is your power back on?), KiokoSushiFlower, Marmee Noir (Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!), TheOsakoKaneko, Pomba Gira, Reaper (you had to buy a what?), Saga, Slingerlandstyx (NYE, then), Spammer of the Gods (ah! Tuesday?), Tits McGee (miss you! :crybaby:), Troy Spiral (I will give you a ride if you need one next time), Tygerlili, and Vampire (oh, yeah, so your music takes priority over hanging out with us....oh yeah, your music DOES take priority over hanging out with us. Studious bass turd).

Well met again, and beloved:

Aequorea--yay! Milk and cookies?

BlackJack--yeah, my flirting is all in fun—it only gets me into trouble, so much trouble! But, I guess I like trouble.

Brenda Starrr--I saw you briefly; how’d I miss Tomcat? Oh well, see you both again soon enough, I hope!

Chernobyl--you just kick ass, girlfriend.

Constantin--glad to see you out and about. Don't worry, man. Be happy! (I'll help you gets groped next time.)

Craven--did I grab at you? I can't remember. Please don't let your girlfriend kick my ass!

DarkChylde--wow, had to leave while my butt was still mine.

Darque Metallion--yeah, if and when I see him, I will deliver your message faithfully.

DeadBurgerKing--we spoke too briefly; I’ll have to rectify that some other time—btw, when can I see you do your stand-up again?

Eevee--oh you are so cute! Does it rub off onto others? Can I try? (Noogie).

Eleven--Spook and I wonder when we get our kisses. You were ravishing, as usual.

Enishi--(you don’t know how much torment you are soliciting, do you?)

the Gimp--ah, my darling water bearer--many, many thanks. Sorry you had such a rough night of it.

GothicRavenGoddess--my boobs like you, I think.

Greyhalo--loves, loves and more loves, love. Let's trade books again.

Hunhee--wow! Just WOW! Your dress, the food, your good spirit…thanks, darling, truly.

IndustrialGirl2000--aaah! Rollerskating, please! I want to see you in action. Am prepared to be awed.

Jessica Fxckin Rocks--you fxckin rock!

TheLordofSins--my boobs like your girlfriend, really.

Mean Salley--so glad you could make it after the grueling and expensive trip home; I hope you had a good time.

Michiko Dreads--pleasure giving you a ride, lady. And you pulled off the whole bit beautifully. (Plus, if ever I can’t sleep, I am so calling you up and talking your ear off since I know you are likely to be WIDE awake.)

MinaRose--you are just so beautiful. Good talking to you, brief as it was.

MsterBeau--that kilt looked becoming on you, sir; when will it be coming off?

Nienna, the obscure(ly named), the beautiful, the empath, the elusive—every time I speak with you, I am ever more impressed with your spirit; you make my list.

Nightgaunt--thanks for the back rub. Hope you had sweet dreams!

Oh_My_Goth--whenever am I going to stop wanting to grab you and :censored:?, I mean, um, nevermind.

pRick--I saw you, but you looked too joyously engaged for me to interrupt—yay! Next time, when you come up for air, I'll have to meet the lucky lady.

Punk Princess--whoa, beautiful, don’t let the drink drink you; leave that to your prince when you find him.

RevReverence--looking handsome as ever. (daps)

Shade Everdark--HAPPY EFFIN’ BIRTHDAY!

SkyFire--saw you burning up the dance floor. Woohoo!

Slogo--saw you ever so briefly when I first arrived.

Spook--may your Terminus be the start of something brighter and unending.

StormKnight--what can I say? Your ID, my ego--trouble ensues.

Tanuki 1985--oh how I love to dance with you!

Tatsumi--I see you every time, but we never talk! Why is that?

Tzsura--thanks for the dance, love. Thanks also for the sips of your drink. What was it called? 'Til next time, bisou, bisou.

Zaphier--good to see you again, looking sharp as usual.

Who is (help me straighten out my addled head—you know who you are):

1) the gorgeous girl with the huge (could-be-anime HUGE, I mean—how awesome is that?) eyes who was in line with me at the bathroom—it was nice talking to you. Hope to chat with you more often. R U littlepinkkitty?

2) the sexy lady in the black dress and dark hair and lovely coat who told me her name three times but I couldn’t make it out any of those times—hope to speak with you sometime when we can manage to be audible to each other.

If your name is NOT here and you know you’ve met me, jog my memory with your choice of a) swift kick in the ass, b) firm grab of my ass, c) traditional guilt trip, but, please, leave no marks. Thanks.

A few of you prolly see your name in one list and are referred to in another. This means I mean to meet and remember you. Come find me next time. My memory is poor and needs repeated reinforcement. Please don’t take it personally. I just learned and fixed my mother's birthday in me brain this year and I love her more than anyone.

If we have NOT MET, why not? Give me an interesting excuse. You were abducted by a busload of sex-starved Eagle Scouts or what?

It was a great time. I have to say I drank more then I should have. Cause it took till nearly 7am in the restaurant to sober up. No hang over thankfully. It was nice to meet everyone that I had not.

Eleven - watch out with the glow sticks plz. I would rather not see them fly again.

My thanks goes out to all who made this even happen. And I'm hopping it will happen again soon.

Ahhhhh!!! I can't believe I forgot to mention seeing Aequorea!!! Sorry dear. You looked lovely and seemed to be having a fine time with both the ladies and the gentlemen (And not so gentle men) present. :evil

Also missed The Gimp and Skyfire. Sorry bros! Good to see you both.

Yeah...the list is TOO long!

Names listed in each category alphabetically so as not to present the illusion of preferred ranking.

That's way too organized for me. You get the award for best list ever though. Color codes by category and alphabetized. :geek:

Conspicuously missing and hence missed: Ice Queen

She's been really exhausted from working way too much and had to work again the next day. She sadly won't be out on NYE either because of work. :sad: Poor thing.

You know, I didn't even remember having this conversation with you until you mentioned it. Now it all comes flooding back. One of my more enjoyable moments of the night was chatting with you, but it was right after I finished my last beer so I had a good buzz going and can't remember everything we talked about.

You were abducted by a busload of sex-starved Eagle Scouts or what?

Hey, I resemble that remark. I'm a sex-starved Eagle Scout. =P

Reaper (you had to buy a what?),

Wow, you sure went through the trouble of naming half of DGN. Must have been an all day event. And I had to buy an airline that connects from the semi to the trailer which allows air to make the brakes work. Cost me $35 and basically my DGN night money. Well done on making sure you remembered everyone ;)

And I had to buy an airline that connects from the semi to the trailer which allows air to make the brakes work.

Working brakes are a GOOD thing....eeek

Needless to say, I had a great time...

Constatine...I can't believe I didn't grope you.

Spook...thanks for being a good sport and humoring me. :)

Stormnight...a gentleman as always.

Eevee...such a beautiful young woman.

Greyhalo....great seeing you again..."Dancing Queen"...I love ABBA...lol

Tastewonderbunny...nice to meet you.

Raev...sometimes it takes a bit to knock it in my head who you are.

Marc..."ME" a troublemaker...HAH!!! Lol...good seeing you and thanks for being a sport.

Hunhee...such a gorgeous girl...and THANKS for your hard work.

I met and seen so many other people...I am terrible with names...but, look forward to seeing everyone again.

Constantin--glad to see you out and about. Don't worry, man. Be happy! (I'll help you gets groped next time.)

Craven--did I grab at you? I can't remember. Please don't let your girlfriend kick my ass!

That's funny, the three of us just happen to be next to each other when in alphabetical order, that can't be good...

And he didn't just get groped by you, he was molested by many, including and especially by Eleven :tongue:, and I didn't care, just like when certain men, one of them being Marc, decided to grab my shit, and he also didn't care. We don't mind being groped by other people, nor do we feel it "threatening", unless of course someone comes up and reaches down one of our pants and tries to just go at it....then that would be a litttttle crossing the line.

Oh what a busy night! I only hope New Years is half as much fun. I definitely plan on dancing more.

Names listed in each category alphabetically so as not to present the illusion of preferred ranking. :help:

Were present but somehow I missed you or maybe I couldn’t hear your name over the music: drool, Kiri_no_Aijinn, NexxusPolaris, sexslavetrainer.

Were present and met but couldn’t put the name to the face somehow (damn, Bombay does its work on me): CypherZero (is you with the awesome pinks hair?), lilmisspinkkitty, myownsavior, paradox, soulrev; please straighten me out. I fully expect you to sometime soon.

Newly met and glad for it: Burrich, coed doll, Phee, Raev, Rayne, Tenshi Masamune (I still owe you a dance, I believe), XillaToxic (we’ve never actually been introduced--you were indicated in convo--but, Miss Superfine Ass on stilts, I concur, 5’8” is not short)

Conspicuously missing and hence missed: Beanwater, the Eternal, Fin, Ice Queen, jynxxxedangel (is your power back on?), KiokoSushiFlower, Marmee Noir (Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!), TheOsakoKaneko, Pomba Gira, Reaper (you had to buy a what?), Saga, Slingerlandstyx (NYE, then), Spammer of the Gods (ah! Tuesday?), Tits McGee (miss you! :crybaby:), Troy Spiral (I will give you a ride if you need one next time), Tygerlili, and Vampire (oh, yeah, so your music takes priority over hanging out with us....oh yeah, your music DOES take priority over hanging out with us. Studious bass turd).

Well met again, and beloved:

Aequorea--yay! Milk and cookies?

BlackJack--yeah, my flirting is all in fun—it only gets me into trouble, so much trouble! But, I guess I like trouble.

Brenda Starrr--I saw you briefly; how’d I miss Tomcat? Oh well, see you both again soon enough, I hope!

DarkChylde--wow, had to leave while my butt was still mine.

Darque Metallion--yeah, if and when I see him, I will deliver your message faithfully.

DeadBurgerKing--we spoke too briefly; I’ll have to rectify that some other time—btw, when can I see you do your stand-up again?

Eevee--oh you are so cute! Does it rub off onto others? Can I try? (Noogie).

Eleven--Spook and I wonder when we get our kisses. You were ravishing, as usual.

Enishi--(you don’t know how much torment you are soliciting, do you?)

the Gimp--ah, my darling water bearer--many, many thanks. Sorry you had such a rough night of it.

GothicRavenGoddess--my boobs like you, I think.

Greyhalo--loves, loves and more loves, love. Let's trade books again.

Hunhee--wow! Just WOW! Your dress, the food, your good spirit…thanks, darling, truly.

IndustrialGirl2000--aaah! Rollerskating, please! I want to see you in action. Am prepared to be awed.

Jessica Fxckin Rocks--you fxckin rock!

TheLordofSins--my boobs like your girlfriend, really.

Mean Salley--so glad you could make it after the grueling and expensive trip home; I hope you had a good time.

Michiko Dreads--pleasure giving you a ride, lady. And you pulled off the whole bit beautifully. (Plus, if ever I can’t sleep, I am so calling you up and talking your ear off since I know you are likely to be WIDE awake.)

MinaRose--you are just so beautiful. Good talking to you, brief as it was.

MsterBeau--that kilt looked becoming on you, sir; when will it be coming off?

Nienna, the obscure(ly named), the beautiful, the empath, the elusive—every time I speak with you, I am ever more impressed with your spirit; you make my list.

Nightgaunt--thanks for the back rub. Hope you had sweet dreams!

Oh_My_Goth--whenever am I going to stop wanting to grab you and :censored:?, I mean, um, nevermind.

pRick--I saw you, but you looked too joyously engaged for me to interrupt—yay! Next time, when you come up for air, I'll have to meet the lucky lady.

Punk Princess--whoa, beautiful, don’t let the drink drink you; leave that to your prince when you find him.

RevReverence--looking handsome as ever. (daps)

Shade Everdark--HAPPY EFFIN’ BIRTHDAY!

SkyFire--saw you burning up the dance floor. Woohoo!

Slogo--saw you ever so briefly when I first arrived.

StormKnight--what can I say? Your ID, my ego--trouble ensues.

Tanuki 1985--oh how I love to dance with you!

Tatsumi--I see you every time, but we never talk! Why is that?

Tzsura--thanks for the dance, love. Thanks also for the sips of your drink. What was it called? 'Til next time, bisou, bisou.

Zaphier--good to see you again, looking sharp as usual.

Who is (help me straighten out my addled head—you know who you are):

1) the gorgeous girl with the huge (could-be-anime HUGE, I mean—how awesome is that?) eyes who was in line with me at the bathroom—it was nice talking to you. Hope to chat with you more often. R U littlepinkkitty?

2) the sexy lady in the black dress and dark hair and lovely coat who told me her name three times but I couldn’t make it out any of those times—hope to speak with you sometime when we can manage to be audible to each other.

If your name is NOT here and you know you’ve met me, jog my memory with your choice of a) swift kick in the ass, b) firm grab of my ass, c) traditional guilt trip, but, please, leave no marks. Thanks.

A few of you prolly see your name in one list and are referred to in another. This means I mean to meet and remember you. Come find me next time. My memory is poor and needs repeated reinforcement. Please don’t take it personally. I just learned and fixed my mother's birthday in me brain this year and I love her more than anyone.

If we have NOT MET, why not? Give me an interesting excuse. You were abducted by a busload of sex-starved Eagle Scouts or what?

Wow, your list is gorgeous! LOL. It was a pleasure seeing you again, you are so pretty! :) We shall have to sit and chat some more on Wednesday! I think that will be a fun night. Looking forward to seeing you again. I want to participate in the book club! I am always looking for some good reads, but I am sure I haven't read nearly as much as you and greyhalo have, but would love to! :D

Archived